Paris terrorist attack.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Did he really use those chemical weapons? Or is what Obama wants everyone to believe?
It really doesn't matter. Saddam used them against the Kurds for years and we did not lift a finger until the oil was threatened (Desert Shield/Storm).

Once again the oil is threatened except this time it is a pipeline. Every politician is a shill for big money. Repub or Dem.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are going to fight this out by proxy and the people they create to do it wage their holy war on the West cause they receive millions to do so under the cause of Shia vs. Sunni.

What needs to be done wont be done. That is all I am going to say. The Quran teaches of Infidels and this will continue under the name of religion for a thousand years unless something is done. An example is made by the ruling modernized countries which include Russia and China.
Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
z06psi, thank you for your service to our country bro! I am also a veteran of the US Army.

Tonio, the situation is not complicated. Our so called leaders' failed policies created and armed ISIS. We don't need boots on the ground to defeat them. We need to bomb them 24/7 and everywhere. I would go as far as turning the sand those fcks walk on into glass. We need to also destroy Saudi Arabia and Iran. Those countries have funded terrorism for decades. Yet, America protects Saudi Arabia. My unit was actually sationed in Saudi in 2001. Those are some crazy f*cking muslims. Google christian churches in Saudi Arabia.
And this, unfortunately, is where I think things get grey. Thanks to Edward Snowdouche our enemy know more about our capability than we want them to. At some point the obvious targets will dry up and we will need people telling us where to bomb and that comes with risk as we recently identified in Afghanistan with the Doctors Without Borders clinic. When someone gives our pilots a bad target and civilians are killed, who gets blamed? An air campaign will only take us so far before we need to get on the ground and hunt, whether anyone likes that answer or not.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Did he really use those chemical weapons? Or is what Obama wants everyone to believe?
lol Yall kill me with this partisan stuff. If you don't agree with the man's policies fine, thats valid but c'mon dude. I love a good conspiracy and there are some that I believe, but if you're not backing this stuff up with at least a tangible explanation.. its going to seem like you're pulling it out of your ass. Especially when you're so certain and I personally know that you are incorrect, which makes it makes it seem like you choose ignorance in partisanship over informed critical thinking.

My liberal friends would've had a field day with the fact that I was in Iraq and one side of our office was military, the other side were Haliburton contractors under the previous administration, I never told them because personally I could care less. Irrelevant to my position and what I'm tasked to do. Other than understanding motivations, partisanship is a distraction for me. I do the same job at the same level whether its a Democrat or Republican.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
And this, unfortunately, is where I think things get grey. Thanks to Edward Snowdouche our enemy know more about our capability than we want them to. At some point the obvious targets will dry up and we will need people telling us where to bomb and that comes with risk as we recently identified in Afghanistan with the Doctors Without Borders clinic. When someone gives our pilots a bad target and civilians are killed, who gets blamed? An air campaign will only take us so far before we need to get on the ground and hunt, whether anyone likes that answer or not.
Absolutely. People celebrate Snowden but they dont understand the damage that did.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Not really grey at all. Draw a box.

Send 4-6 Brigades of mostly US troops. No ROE and give them as much allied support as possible.

Give a four star 90-120 days to clean everything out.

No nation building, no bullshit, no worry about we hit this we hit that.

What causes more casualties?

A quick stampede or allowing this to go on?

Look, I am a professional Soldier. I hate going to war, I hate loosing any of my men. However I really hate watching these assholes do what they want and kill civilians.

We might not get all of them but a total war will not allow them to fester and train.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
And anyone who says our policy in the middle east started all of this regardless of political party is an idiot.

This is religious fundamentalism. Pure and simple.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline

Send 4-6 Brigades of mostly US troops. No ROE and give them as much allied support as possible.

Look, I am a professional Soldier. I hate going to war, I hate loosing any of my men. However I really hate watching these assholes do what they want and kill civilians.

We might not get all of them but a total war will not allow them to fester and train.

I don't disagree with what you're saying. I've been in a minute and seen my fair share of combat between Afghanistan and Iraq, and I would pack my bags tonight with a smile on my face if I was given the order.

The grey is in continuing with the current "plan" without adding additional resources. They will change their TTPs and we will be scrambling to play catch up because we are chasing them from 15,000ft. There are men who are trained to hunt other men and there existence is necessary. (Obviously you know this as we are in the same line of work) Its all about being willing to utilize them.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
And anyone who says our policy in the middle east started all of this regardless of political party is an idiot.

This is religious fundamentalism. Pure and simple.

Obama's policies strengthened and created ISIS. He armed the Syrian rebels...horrible plan.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Deconflicted airspace without working with Russia? How do you get around that? Aleppo is an area that is an ISIL stronghold but Syrian government would love to have back.

Ultimately, and this is the discussion I have with no answers as of yet. With our rules of engagement we can engage ISIL but we will not be able to kill the idea behind ISIL, I don't think there is a humane way to do it. You'd have to kill their young as well because what they believe in they have passed on. Not to mention the support they do get from other Sunni muslims in Lebanon, Libya, Boko Haram in Africa, sleeper cells in other countries.

ISIL formed as the weed that grew from concrete so to say. Harsh conditions against Sunnis in Iraq mixed with the instability after OIF allowed them to thrive. They were formed out of resiliency, it doesn't make them impossible to defeat but I'd say it is not simple. How do you engage that?

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
lol Yall kill me with this partisan stuff. If you don't agree with the man's policies fine, thats valid but c'mon dude. I love a good conspiracy and there are some that I believe, but if you're not backing this stuff up with at least a tangible explanation.. its going to seem like you're pulling it out of your ass. Especially when you're so certain and I personally know that you are incorrect, which makes it makes it seem like you choose ignorance in partisanship over informed critical thinking.

My liberal friends would've had a field day with the fact that I was in Iraq and one side of our office was military, the other side were Haliburton contractors under the previous administration, I never told them because personally I could care less. Irrelevant to my position and what I'm tasked to do. Other than understanding motivations, partisanship is a distraction for me. I do the same job at the same level whether its a Democrat or Republican.
Wake up and search it for yourself. You seem mildly intelligent. They clearly have an agenda.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I said Allies and I also said that Russia and China have to play a role.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Isn't odd that we have the most advanced military yet France and Russia has done more damage to ISIS in the middle east than we have. Obama was focused on arming the rebels to fight Assad. Assid was fighting ISIS. Obama's rebels were running and surrendering the weapons, that Obama gave them, to ISIS.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Isn't odd that we have the most advanced military yet France and Russia has done more damage to ISIS in the middle east than we have. Obama was focused on arming the rebels to fight Assad. Assid was fighting ISIS. Obama's rebels were running and surrendering the weapons, that Obama gave them, to ISIS.
Again you're incorrect, where have you seen anything that says the Syrian government is directly engaging ISIL?

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
I'm a little disappointed this thread only had a couple of people discussing such a serious situation. This off topic lounge needs some work.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)