Sponsored

Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Thanks for the info. I've gotta get something booked.... It's getting close and I should have already had it all handled.
I booked my room at the Comfort Inn in Tooele.... $85 per night if you use the LSTO rate code.
Sponsored

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
Thanks for the info. I've gotta get something booked.... It's getting close and I should have already had it all handled.
I haven't booked anything yet, but was planning on just going to the place that they recommend. I'll let you kno where I end up, and feel free to do that same if you book first.

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Couple of questions for everyone.

1. How do you sign up? Is there some information that's provided that I haven't received?

2. Do you think they'll let me extend past the 12 months and go next spring/summer? I took delivery of my car on 01 APR. But, I deployed 2 months after that, and won't be back until January. There was no way to use it this year.

Cheers,
Jason

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Couple of questions for everyone.

1. How do you sign up? Is there some information that's provided that I haven't received?

2. Do you think they'll let me extend past the 12 months and go next spring/summer? I took delivery of my car on 01 APR. But, I deployed 2 months after that, and won't be back until January. There was no way to use it this year.

Cheers,
Jason
Just call them (435-27-speed) and provide your VIN and owner info and they'll verify & take care of everything else.

I heard they're strict on the 12-month time frame allowance but it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway...

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
^ Make it clear you were deployed and as such, protecting their freedom to have a GT350 Track Attack.
I'd find it hard to believe Ford would restrict a service member's attendance if they were deployed to the extent you were :usa:
Thanks to you and your family for your service.
Please let us know how it works out for you.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I haven't booked anything yet, but was planning on just going to the place that they recommend. I'll let you kno where I end up, and feel free to do that same if you book first.
Will do, I'm going to try and get it handled by the weekend.

RAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black stripe delete GT350 Track
Track Attack Attendance

Sorry for the wall of text. Formatting isn't working. TL;DR: Attend this event. Stop thinking about it and make it happen. I attended the Track Attack event on the same day as 17VOLGT350R. To anyone out there that is on the fence as to whether they should attend, I'm writing this to help you make your decision: Don't hesitate. Go to this event. If you've never been to a track day, go to this event. If you're a track monster, go to this event. If you fall anywhere in between, go to this event. If you don't think this program is for you, you're wrong. Go to the event.

The instructors are incredible, actual race drivers. Hell, one of them was just at Le Mans in Stirling Moss' car! Anyone can benefit from time on the track with them, whether you know what you're doing or not. I've been to plenty of track days, manufacturer days and independently booked club days, this is the best of all of them together. If you're fast, you'll have an opportunity to be fast. If you're not confident, this day is a real confidence booster. They make a bunch of rank amateurs who were lucky enough to score one of these cars look and feel like proper race drivers.

Tips: If you're not from a city at elevation, drink lots of water before you arrive in SLC. Then drink some more. Water and Gatorade. Half way through the morning I realized I was in trouble when the headache set in and staff knew exactly what to do and saved my day. Kudos to the staff. You're super. Ford Performance is lucky to have you run this day.

[My experience there was so great, I created this throwaway account just to comment on it. Special shout out to CGT500 for kicking my @ss and making me go. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar]

MADGREEK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FORD SHELBY GT 350R
At LAX waiting for my flight to Salt Lake City for tomorrow's track attack. Keeping my fingers cross it doesn't rain like the weather report is saying.....

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Bummer they are all filled up for this year. I waited 11 months for the car but I guess I should have called earlier. They still have some 2 day spots left - I wonder why they cant just make a couple of those 1 day spots and get a few more people in....

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Sept 19 2016
Also attended 2nd day..awesome you just have to go do this :):headbang:

Last edited:

stang302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Bummer they are all filled up for this year. I waited 11 months for the car but I guess I should have called earlier. They still have some 2 day spots left - I wonder why they cant just make a couple of those 1 day spots and get a few more people in....
When did you take delivery of your car? I think they said they'll come out with next year's schedule around November. You can still do it if it's within 12 months of when you actually got the car.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Any recommendations on getting cheaper airfare? Me and the wife flying out of Akron or Cleveland is around $500 each. Sure would like a better deal.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Wife and I flew into Vegas and road tripped from there. This saved about 250 per. Used the extra dough to turn it into an eco vacation and hit a few national and state parks along the way. Great trip and an awesome track day experience.
Sponsored