Sponsored

Offering my 2016 gt350 allocation at msrp

turbo_fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Coupe
On account of impending family issues, i.e. divorce, I am sadly, and very reluctantly withdrawing my order for a 16. Best case scenario I can jump back on the wagon in a year or two. So I'm offering it up to the next tail wagging, tongue hanging person hoping to get one. I ordered the end of June, I have a DORA and dealer receipt. This is my home dealer and I'd also be willing to be eyes and ears for whoever jumps on this if you're out of state/have issues, etc. I put a 1k deposit when I put my order in. I'd need a potential buyer to do the same so I can get my deposit back. PM me for additional details if necessary. I'll give info to first in line, and give them a business day or two to secure a deal. Thanks, I guess. :(
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
On account of impending family issues, i.e. divorce, I am sadly, and very reluctantly withdrawing my order for a 16. Best case scenario I can jump back on the wagon in a year or two. So I'm offering it up to the next tail wagging, tongue hanging person hoping to get one. I ordered the end of June, I have a DORA and dealer receipt. This is my home dealer and I'd also be willing to be eyes and ears for whoever jumps on this if you're out of state/have issues, etc. I put a 1k deposit when I put my order in. I'd need a potential buyer to do the same so I can get my deposit back. PM me for additional details if necessary. I'll give info to first in line, and give them a business day or two to secure a deal. Thanks, I guess. :(
Sorry man :(. Best of luck with the issues.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sorry dude, good luck. Wrapped up my divorce last year.. one of the toughest experiences in my life (and I've been to war.. in a place where we were attacked daily) but it gets better.

OP
OP

turbo_fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Coupe
Yes, it is in Michigan. Me too Tonio, where were you at?

Sponsored

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yes, it is in Michigan. Me too Tonio, where were you at?
Balad, Iraq was where we got attacked a lot.. Afghanistan wasn't as frequent but I didn't have much trust for anyone that wasn't a part of NATO there.

I'd love to give you advice on the divorce, but from my experience.. pick a good lawyer. I focused on putting my son first instead of trying to duke it out and it made things harder for me, (even now) but the only thing I would change is the lawyer I had.

OP
OP

turbo_fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Coupe
No crap, when were you in Balad? I was there Feb 03-feb 04. Mosul/Tikrit/Balad.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
No crap, when were you in Balad? I was there Feb 03-feb 04. Mosul/Tikrit/Balad.
longgg afterward, toward the end in 2010/2011.. was there during Ramadan and it has a completely different meaning for me now.

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
Thanks for your service both of you. I'm from Kuwait :)

Nawambo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: Boss 302; STI; Next: Stingray or GT350
Really sorry to hear my friend. Keep your children the focus and try to keep it non-toxic with the ex. None of us thought we'd be here.

Sponsored

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
I'll second what the other guy said about it being one of the toughest experiences I've ever went through. I went to prison when I was 18 for a couple years too. I would put it right up there with that. Took about six months before I even felt halfway normal. Life will go on eventually. I actually got my ecoboost to spoil myself after having been through so much with my divorce. It was a present to myself. Maybe down the line you can spoil yourself too. Maybe not a 350 but a gt?

OP
OP

turbo_fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Coupe
Every option is negotiable until the car is actually built, however i belive a deal has already been secured on it pending verification. Aside from that, Yep, my children are my main priority. I'm doing everything I can to keep it civil for my sanity and the well being of everyone, especially the children. I've expressed my desire for a civil relationship where we can Co parent and Co exist with ease, although I know one disagreement may make it all turn for the worse. Fingers crossed. As far as the car goes, I hope to try again in a year or so depending on where I stand financially. I'll still eventually get something, it will just take a little longer now.

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I am very sorry to hear that you have to go through the divorce. Not being able to buy the car is very small in comparison to what you are going through with the family problem. My thoughts and prayers to you.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Just tell the dealer you can't buy it and get your deposit back. You have too much on your plate.
Sponsored