Roki187

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
15gt pp, 2jz s14, 7.5 Gti and a Ls430
Thank you everyone for all the input, great support on here. Btw I did a ton of research prior to this, but there's is nothing like an owners opinion. With that being said.......I'm leaning towards the whipple kit because it looks good, makes great power and is reversible (which that I did not know until mentioned on here). I'd like to get the 18 gt500 when it comes out so this one would get traded back in. But the only thing that still worries me is if I'll burnout out the alternators and idler pulleys like I did the 03. I think I went through 4 sets. I'd like to have this car stay reliable. Should also mention im trying to find a way to go e85 and back without switching tunes every couple days.

Btw Olaosunt, thank you so much for the input. Beast of a review!!! I don't think I've seen a person owning 3 boosted stangs... (That tastefully modded). Now if you could just get a kb vs whipple that would be great

Last edited:

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm new to this forum but owned a s550 since 12.26.14
The car has had mods since 750 miles and at 2800 miles now. Has 9 passes down the track with [email protected] being the best. Love the car but find myself looking for more power. Really liking the Twin turbo kit.

Any long term owners? Likes, dislikes any input would be greatly appreciated.
Hello.

As owners of twin turbo cars and as a manufacturer we wanted to let you know some benefits of our system, as they can easily meet your needs.

Our base twin 55mm kit has instant throttle response and works very well with manual transmission cars. We have hundreds of customers that have gone fast with our system at the track.

Some other benefits include:

-Adjustable power from 500 rwhp to over 1100 rwhp on tap if desired

-Easily removable bolt on setup (can be taken back to stock easily)

-Includes exhaust back to the cat back with base system (no x pipe or headers needed to achieve max power as with supercharged setups=additional cost with supercharged setup)

-No belt issues

-Easier on the engine (In normal driving conditions the engine is not wasting power turning a supercharger, the turbos are "at rest")

There are many more advantages that can be discussed.

Please let us know if we can help!

Team Hellion
DSC02298sm.jpg

OP
OP
Roki187

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
oh man that engine bay^^^^^^^
Team hellion I have not doubt your quality and craftsmanship is unmatched. I've spent hours reading up on your stuff. (and good stuff it is) To be honest it comes down to price. 12k is a boat load of $$$ for me. I'm trying to price it all out as a complete system including supporting mods. (Fuel mostly) I'm currently recovering from surgery and have time to gather parts for the next upcoming season. Not looking to break any records nor do I care about dyno ##. I think reliability is key.

Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
oh man that engine bay^^^^^^^
Team hellion I have not doubt your quality and craftsmanship is unmatched. I've spent hours reading up on your stuff. (and good stuff it is) To be honest it comes down to price. 12k is a boat load of $$$ for me. I'm trying to price it all out as a complete system including supporting mods. (Fuel mostly) I'm currently recovering from surgery and have time to gather parts for the next upcoming season. Not looking to break any records nor do I care about dyno ##. I think reliability is key.

How much power do you look to make?

OP
OP
Roki187

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
~700-750 ish. I'm getting oil pump, crank gears and rxt clutch. And may change to 3.15 gear later on

With our system we can easily make that RWHP with an injector upgrade and if you want extra insurance a JMS voltage booster. We have made over 900 rwhp on a dynojet with these two upgrades.

Rintegration

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
~700-750 ish. I'm getting oil pump, crank gears and rxt clutch. And may change to 3.15 gear later on
I would also look into an ATI harmonic dampner. That's the root of all the oil pump/ timing gear failures. We keep them in stock let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roki187

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
It's a long read, but we've documented the process of designing our TT from conception to completion.

Check it out ;)

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27720
It's a good read. I definitely like the setup. But after much thought I came to realization that a TT kit was out of my price range. I told myself I would not go over 50k with the price of the car and all mods. I have a few other cars and really am waiting for the 18 gt500. So I'm going the centri blower route.
Thank you for all the input:D:D

OP
OP
Roki187

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)

Higgs Boson

Detonation Denotation
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
Hello.

As owners of twin turbo cars and as a manufacturer we wanted to let you know some benefits of our system, as they can easily meet your needs.

Our base twin 55mm kit has instant throttle response and works very well with manual transmission cars. We have hundreds of customers that have gone fast with our system at the track.

Some other benefits include:

-Adjustable power from 500 rwhp to over 1100 rwhp on tap if desired

-Easily removable bolt on setup (can be taken back to stock easily)

-Includes exhaust back to the cat back with base system (no x pipe or headers needed to achieve max power as with supercharged setups=additional cost with supercharged setup)

-No belt issues

-Easier on the engine (In normal driving conditions the engine is not wasting power turning a supercharger, the turbos are "at rest")

There are many more advantages that can be discussed.

Please let us know if we can help!

Team Hellion
What are your intake manifold air temps at idle, cruise, and at the end of a 1/2 mile pull?
Sponsored