• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas NEW Soler Performance DLX Throttle Controller - $150

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
New, opened but never installed. Currently sells for over $200 on their website. Asking $150 shipped within the continental US or local pick up in Austin, TX. Paypal only. Thanks!
20230421_110016.jpg
20230421_110033.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HN401A

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Bump

Skm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt (Highland Green)
I'm Interested in buying this let me know how you wish to proceed.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm Interested in buying this let me know how you wish to proceed.
Good call! If you’re able to get this, you will love it. I put one in my Bullitt last year. It can take throttle sensitivity from mild to wild. I mounted my controller below the radio, but you can opt to program it via Bluetooth.

1682617476874.jpeg

Skm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt (Highland Green)
Nice and discreet. I had a pedal commander in my 2019 GT which worked perfectly (maybe a little over priced), however this one seems to offer a lot more.

OP
OP
HN401A

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
@Skm PM sent
Sponsored