Need FP PN Help

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
When I was at the Track Attack a month ago, I noticed (but did not photo) the harnesses they use. They were FP products. Some just said FP and some said FP Racing School on the label. Tried looking in FP website, but can not find the PN for these.

Anyone have the FP crystal ball or can tell me where to look? :shrug:

Thanks for any feedback. :cheers:

I want to buy a set of those harnesses for my R.
Sponsored

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
When I was at the Track Attack a month ago, I noticed (but did not photo) the harnesses they use. They were FP products. Some just said FP and some said FP Racing School on the label. Tried looking in FP website, but can not find the PN for these.

I believe they had them custom embroidered, not something available for sale. perhaps the school could sell a set?

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I believe they had them custom embroidered, not something available for sale. perhaps the school could sell a set?
Thanks. Reaching out to them now. Will advise what I learn.

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Found out who made them for FP. It is SafeCraft Racing. However, they will not sell them with the FP logo. Am working to find out how to get that licensed. Here is what I found out so far (excerpted from email):

I had asked about belts with "Ford Performance Racing" and "Ford Performance Racing School" labels on them. These are the "2 sets" referred to below.

Both sets are available. You can get them in RED or BLACK. Also, BOLT-IN or CLIP-IN options.

The school uses our 5005-D-BBA belts. You can see images on our website www.safecraftracing.com
I believe in the Boss 302 / Mustang GT 2015 cars, they use this, in 6pt Harness with 2" shoulders, 2" laps, and lever cam.
The Focus ST & Fiesta ST's use this in 4pt, with 3" shoulders, 2" laps, and lever cam.

Since this is a custom build - I've attached a build sheet for you, for reference. You can fill it out and send it back to me, or just email me with the details you'd like for your set.

Will you be purchasing a Driver Set and Passenger Set? Or Driver only?

This harness is $450 retail. The price may increase if you need additional modifications.
Turnaround time for a custom build is 2-3 business days. We are happy to rush it for you if needed, at an additional charge.

Anyone interested here if they could get these belts? Maybe an initial group buy might get them to do it. I know I'll buy a set of 2 for my base R. :cheers::ford:

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
Found out who made them for FP. It is SafeCraft Racing. However, they will not sell them with the FP logo. Am working to find out how to get that licensed. Here is what I found out so far (excerpted from email):

I had asked about belts with "Ford Performance Racing" and "Ford Performance Racing School" labels on them. These are the "2 sets" referred to below.

Both sets are available. You can get them in RED or BLACK. Also, BOLT-IN or CLIP-IN options.

The school uses our 5005-D-BBA belts. You can see images on our website www.safecraftracing.com
I believe in the Boss 302 / Mustang GT 2015 cars, they use this, in 6pt Harness with 2" shoulders, 2" laps, and lever cam.
The Focus ST & Fiesta ST's use this in 4pt, with 3" shoulders, 2" laps, and lever cam.

Since this is a custom build - I've attached a build sheet for you, for reference. You can fill it out and send it back to me, or just email me with the details you'd like for your set.

Will you be purchasing a Driver Set and Passenger Set? Or Driver only?

This harness is $450 retail. The price may increase if you need additional modifications.
Turnaround time for a custom build is 2-3 business days. We are happy to rush it for you if needed, at an additional charge.

Anyone interested here if they could get these belts? Maybe an initial group buy might get them to do it. I know I'll buy a set of 2 for my base R. :cheers::ford:
If I could get the exact same belts as the GT350 school cars with the patches/embroidery, I would be interested in that, but it sounds like safecraft won't do that? what about buying from UMC?

Sponsored

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
If I could get the exact same belts as the GT350 school cars with the patches/embroidery, I would be interested in that, but it sounds like safecraft won't do that? what about buying from UMC?
Since this is about reproducing Ford (or FP) logo, they must provide permission (and likely require a royalty payment). This is not an issue from this supplier, its a Ford IP issue. Ford (or FP) owns it and we want it on our belts.

I also want the same belts exactly as at the school. Except I want mine in red, which is available from these guys. :D

I have made an inquiry to the school to persuade them to license and sell this (or license it and let SC sell it and pay Ford royalties).

The more interest expressed here, the more folks I can suggest will buy. Will advise if they come back with something.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

They still giving out the thumb drive with a ton of photos???? Might get some ideas in there...
Sponsored