Sponsored

Mustang FB Groups. Does anyone follow them?

xl_cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
The traditional forum is such a better place for information than what humans have evolved to with social media.

<grumpymanrant>I follow a FB mustang group and the EXACT same questions get asked every single day. I'm ranting a bit. haha. No one on social media knows how to use the search. "What springs", "Which tune", "post your wheels." Seems like the world is evolving to sheer laziness. </grumpymanrant>

Everytime I see someone post about wheels on social media I send a link to this forum's 500+ pages of wheels.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah, I see some of those on FB. One called Ford Mustang Club maybe? We have a local Mustang group that used to be forum based but is now just a FB and Instagram page. Good discussions on the local group page, lots of Foxbodies and SN95’s and S197’s in that group.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
There's a couple that are good. I prefer the private ones. There's a decent PP2 owners group and a couple of parts groups, and a Heritage car group. But yea, you're right about the mundane repetition of questions.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
IQ's of potatoes. Actually, I think I just insulted potatoes.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I’m in three FB groups. One is a convertible (and now T-tops) only group, for all years, which is very well mannered, and monitored. No insults, no sales, and offenders are quickly removed. The second is a Royal Crimson page, which is nice, as I get to see what people have one to their RC cars. They are very thin on the ground and I have only ever seen two others out in the wild here, a coupe I looked at at a
local dealer to decide if I liked the colour enough to buy it in 2018 and a coupe at a cruise night last summer. The last is an Ecoboost group which is full of yahoos debating oil brands and complaining about ecoboom after seeking 500 WHP on stock internals. I am not very active on it and whenever I am on it wonder why I still am.

I was in one which is an Ontario Mustang club page. I left it when the administrators did not censure a member who held the belief that a Mustang is only a Mustang if it has a V8. Being a car guy, with very broad interests beyond Mustangs, I don’t tolerate that kind of nonsense.
Sponsored