Military AutoSource Lottery Winners

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Keep an order in the MAS system and you can be in the 2017 lottery.
Unfortunately the circumstances won't let me, so I will try my luck finding one out in the wild. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be...
Sponsored

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
I have PM'ed the lady from Ford and no response. Haven't been getting constant emails or updates from MAS, at this point I am growing very impatient. Any one here that's willing to help me in getting some clue as to a possible built date? I can provide my customer order #. My predicted delivery date is around May :(

Finally heard be car in person yesterday at a local dealer. I haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. That dealer wants $83k for a tech package non R by the way.

wimend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG GT 350 Tech Package
I have PM'ed the lady from Ford and no response. Haven't been getting constant emails or updates from MAS, at this point I am growing very impatient. Any one here that's willing to help me in getting some clue as to a possible built date? I can provide my customer order #. My predicted delivery date is around May :(

Finally heard be car in person yesterday at a local dealer. I haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. That dealer wants $83k for a tech package non R by the way.

You can log on to the MAS website and track your order status. Use your order #.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

It takes them a couple days to respond. As for MAS, welcome to the club. They are a middle man and don't track every order on a daily basis.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
31c40e6069114550dbe42ed33232e5dd.jpg

7f21c7c75f70c0a2a815598e57be3a89.jpg

The black one is at Ramstein Food Court. I think they said that the lottery will be held 14 Feb. and sold shortly after.

So some guy who wins the lottery in 2 wks gets his car 6 months faster than the rest of us who paid our down payments months ago.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

Sponsored

MastrHU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
I'm here on Ramstein now finishing my reserve time. They must of just put this in. I'm pretty sure I got one of the first allotments from Ramstein (I received the car early December). I wonder who else from USAFE got theirs and why it took so long for one to get to Ramstein.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'm here on Ramstein now finishing my reserve time. They must of just put this in. I'm pretty sure I got one of the first allotments from Ramstein (I received the car early December). I wonder who else from USAFE got theirs and why it took so long for one to get to Ramstein.
Supposedly, MAS had 29 allocated and distributed all 29. I would bet this is one that someone was going to purchase and then had to pull out of, although it still seems like they would go down the list and call #30, 31... If you get a chance to ask them, it would be interesting to know where that one came from.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Supposedly, MAS had 29 allocated and distributed all 29. I would bet this is one that someone was going to purchase and then had to pull out of, although it still seems like they would go down the list and call #30, 31... If you get a chance to ask them, it would be interesting to know where that one came from.

No, at first MAS said they had 31. They only allowed 29 to be sold at any overseas location. The MAS is touring the 2 they didn't sell around different European bases.

These 2 were not "backed out of" deals. This was planned all along. You can even look at some of the early posts about the lottery and there is a discussion about MAS having 29 or 31 allocations.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
No, at first MAS said they had 31. They only allowed 29 to be sold at any overseas location. The MAS is touring the 2 they didn't sell around different European bases.

These 2 were not "backed out of" deals. This was planned all along. You can even look at some of the early posts about the lottery and there is a discussion about MAS having 29 or 31 allocations.

Ahhh...ok. Thanks. Completely lost respect for MAS during this purchase process anyway.

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
And I hope its me :)

but highly unlikely with my luck.

Thank you for posting the pics!

I hope it's you too.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Unfortunately the circumstances won't let me, so I will try my luck finding one out in the wild. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be...
What base was your order put in at? Were you in Europe?

Last edited:

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Finally? Got my VIN!!!!! I had the pleasant surprise in my inbox this Saturday and confirmed it today. So it's possible that for those of you like me that have a late delivery, may get a VIN very soon. My VIN is:
1FA6P8JZ6G5523401

I have tried some links that no longer work to produce a Window Sticker. Anyone has the current one?? I was told a have a built date of 2/22 but cannot take delivery untl late March or early April.

Hope everyone here can get some good news soon.
Sponsored