Media reviews of euro-spec model

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Actually was talking about the bottom of the rear end, in the US the base comes in one color.
I think the color of the diffuser is the same as the body color. If that's what you mean.
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I think the color of the diffuser is the same as the body color. If that's what you mean.
I'm not sure if it's called diffuser, but as said in the US base model it comes painted and premium non painted, making it standout better non painted. Anyway I don't think ill ever buy a car again without knowing the real facts first though...

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Wait what? We have NO spoiler on our cars? Man I should stop reading this forum before I get a heart attack.
This car doesn't need a spoiler. It already has the 'ducktail' shape in the bodylines. The extra tiny strip that they call a 'spoiler' doesn't do anything except maybe 'spoil' the already fine bodyline.

bkapust said:
Sorry for off-topic but i have to ask - what is wrong with NL housing? Why You will not move? :)
In short, the housing prices have been inflated a lot, so most people with any decent income who have been simply forced to 'buy' a house, because they cannot rent a house (incurring a large debt with the bank) are now stuck with a house that is now worth less than what they owe the bank. That said, in time this will resolve itself as soon as we have made enough downpayments, but for the time being we can't move.

I'm not sure if it's called diffuser, but as said in the US base model it comes painted and premium non painted, making it standout better non painted. Anyway I don't think ill ever buy a car again without knowing the real facts first though...
I think you mean the bit between the body and the diffuser. On the EU spec cars this will be black. The diffusor itself will be in body color. In the US that base (most notably the v6) comes with that bit also in body color. The 'base' trim however is not available in EU cars.

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost

I call the little diaper under the bumper with the two lines a difusser. Might not look like the Lambo one, but :D

Apparently the V6 has everything colored, even the down side of the bumper

We should have the first photo.

Damn that red rear is hot! Dirty thinking ^^

I giggled a bit. Nice article. No bs, just what you think of the car, not comparing it to others like usual.
Now I can't wait to drive that thing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The second photo is the US Base version. You must order the PP to get the first photo (ferrari like diffuser)

In Europe we don't get the base model. We get the PP (except gauges) as standard.

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Except gauges and Torsen.
I was shocked when I read today no Torsen.
Imma check at home the brochure I received, I swear I saw Torsen in there.
Good thing I didn't order the GT, that LSD was one of the reasons I considered it..........

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
I was shocked when I read today no Torsen.

Imma check at home the brochure I received, I swear I saw Torsen in there.

Good thing I didn't order the GT, that LSD was one of the reasons I considered it..........

The latest pricing brochure still shows LSD on both the 2.3 and 5l versions. Dated May 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
The latest pricing brochure still shows LSD on both the 2.3 and 5l versions. Dated May 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFIR - There will be LSD but not Torsen (Torsen is type of LSD). We get 3:55 ratio, in US they get 3:73 with Torsen in PP.

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
As long as it´s not open diff, it´s ok.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Very nice review from "Vadim", I didn't know him before. Also the spanish review..it's a pleasant guy :)

I've found this review, maybe it's interesting for some russian friend! I haven't understand a word :D

[ame]

EDIT: I was able to catch a word!!! "Americanski" :D