OP
Brad

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB
its strange because if you watch the intercooler install vid that's not what they do at all for installing the bov vacuum source, they T into that line and keep the white connector on and it looks like the check valve is gone. Why would there be two different ways of installing a bov's vacuum source.
Fixed it. Will post updated pictures.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
I gave you instructions, but that isn't the result my instructions provided haha. I saw you emailed me this morning and I think we got this resolved. Nihil point is correct.

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
What are your pump gas power goals with this turbo OP?

OP
OP
Brad

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are your pump gas power goals with this turbo OP?
Fixed Vacuum routing pictures and instructions.

To answer your question, probably around 500-600 on pump and meth. 700 if I upgrade fuel system down the road.

Last edited:

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
When will you dyno? Are you going to try for those pump gas numbers now or after you build a short block?

Fixed Vacuum routing pictures and instructions.

To answer your question, probably around 500-600 on pump and meth. 700 if I upgrade fuel system down the road.

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Figured as much ... how far do you plan to push it on the stock block?

Both after I build the block. Going for those numbers on stock block will not be a fun time for you.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Looks mean! Can't wait to see the vid!

z6cyl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, MT-82, Ruby Red
With an e-tune, most likely 410-440hp. I'm really going for the most safe power that I can make. Planning on keeping this car for a while.
Did you ever dyno this thing man? Sounds sick.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Brad, it would be really helpful if you take your photos and add arrows to the pics etc so we can tell exactly what you are referencing with your build, it is hard to follow your directions as to where stuff is with the orientation changes in the pics with no edits to back up the text.

I have the same kit coming, well who knows when at this point its already 5 weeks overdue but when or if I go to do it I would refresh my build as well and document things. But as is your information is great for reference but hard to follow the pics.

Also some of the directions are fragmented i.e. no point of reference to what you are talking about. Such as cutting hoses but what do you do with them when you are finished, are they removed, left in place, attached to something else etc. Hard to follow.

This is all constructive so do not take it as your post is shit blah blah it isn't and that is not my point. Just needs clarification to make it easier to understand. =) Nice car btw...

Since I already have a boost source for my existing TS BOV I will not need to deal with the T issue over on the intake side I will just take from that port on the MAP block in place which is convenient.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Brad, it would be really helpful if you take your photos and add arrows to the pics etc so we can tell exactly what you are referencing with your build, it is hard to follow your directions as to where stuff is with the orientation changes in the pics with no edits to back up the text.

I have the same kit coming, well who knows when at this point its already 5 weeks overdue but when or if I go to do it I would refresh my build as well and document things. But as is your information is great for reference but hard to follow the pics.

Also some of the directions are fragmented i.e. no point of reference to what you are talking about. Such as cutting hoses but what do you do with them when you are finished, are they removed, left in place, attached to something else etc. Hard to follow.

This is all constructive so do not take it as your post is shit blah blah it isn't and that is not my point. Just needs clarification to make it easier to understand. =) Nice car btw...

Since I already have a boost source for my existing TS BOV I will not need to deal with the T issue over on the intake side I will just take from that port on the MAP block in place which is convenient.
This should help

OP
OP
Brad

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Haha I did this a while ago on a whim. I would follow Scott's video.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah Scott's Vid is a big help. Thanks guys, doing mine this Saturday...