Mach 1 Track Attack Vehicle Sale

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I do the same thing with my gas grill. I fill up 5 tanks at a time, that way I don’t have to refill for a while.
I’m lazy, I have a natural gas line running mine. Wish I could do the same with my Mustang, although I’d miss my weekly trips to the gas station 😎
Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I drove the #1 TO car. It’s a manual.
Only the silver cars were automatics. One of the silver cars had a lot of transmission issues during our class and had to be taken out.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I wonder if the GT’s are also up for grabs. When I was there one of the attendants mentioned he couldn’t keep up with the Mach 1’s. Aero and more power perhaps.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I wonder if the GT’s are also up for grabs. When I was there one of the attendants mentioned he couldn’t keep up with the Mach 1’s. Aero and more power perhaps.
When I was there, the instructor said the Mach 1 is the best handling of all the S550s.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I know this response is very late, but the GTs were for sale. I would assume by now they all sold. I think there was a member on here that purchased one.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I know this response is very late, but the GTs were for sale. I would assume by now they all sold. I think there was a member on here that purchased one.
Anyone know what the GT’s sold for? Those cars had to have some serious wear. Regardless the track attack M1’s were a poor value.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
When I was there, the instructor said the Mach 1 is the best handling of all the S550s.
Better than an R? That’s saying something if that’s the case.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Better than an R? That’s saying something if that’s the case.
Well, I think he meant best of all the cars that the school has used, 350s, M1, the Mustang GTs with the SC2 tires, and the GT500s. The R with the CF wheels was most likely not one he used or was referring too.

He said the 350s were faster than the M1s because of the motor. He also made comments about certain parts of the track and what gear you're able to keep the car in without having to shift to another gear due to the greater RPM range. But he pointedly stated the M1s handled the best.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Well, I think he meant best of all the cars that the school has used, 350s, M1, the Mustang GTs with the SC2 tires, and the GT500s. The R with the CF wheels was most likely not one he used or was referring too.

He said the 350s were faster than the M1s because of the motor. He also made comments about certain parts of the track and what gear you're able to keep the car in without having to shift to another gear due to the greater RPM range. But he pointedly stated the M1s handled the best.
Got it, that makes sense. I’d like to see folks that are really capable of pushing these cars run the Mach HP and the GT350R and see which is the better handling car. I suspect it would be close but I would think with the R being lighter it would handle better. Both are really excellent cars though.
Sponsored