Sponsored

Lund Customer Service!

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Okay after some initial disappointment on the performance of my out of the box FF tune I was finally able to log some pulls. I emailed John II this morning and within a couple hrs and a few emails I got a revision to my daily FF tune and a Race E85 FF tune ( No pump gas 93 without Torco added ). My initial tune was happy with no knock so I'll assume some timing got added :headbang:
Superb communication and customer service. Can't wait to get some time behind the race tune and do some more logging... now off to run my damn 93 out of this car lol.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Okay after some initial disappointment on the performance of my out of the box FF tune I was finally able to log some pulls. I emailed John II this morning and within a couple hrs and a few emails I got a revision to my daily FF tune and a Race E85 FF tune ( No pump gas 93 without Torco added ). My initial tune was happy with no knock so I'll assume some timing got added :headbang:
Superb communication and customer service. Can't wait to get some time behind the race tune and do some more logging... now off to run my damn 93 out of this car lol.
Lund Racing FTW!!! :headbang::headbang:

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I noticed on my FF out of the box from Beefcake my 93 had 4 knockr at WOT according to my logs, Lund was freaking out.

however, once I ran it down, and put the e-85 in, -6 knock and 30+ spark adv. no adjustments needed apparently

OP
OP

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed on my FF out of the box from Beefcake my 93 had 4 knockr at WOT according to my logs, Lund was freaking out.

however, once I ran it down, and put the e-85 in, -6 knock and 30+ spark adv. no adjustments needed apparently
Nope thats some good timing with no knock from what Ive seen but Im no tuner for sure!! I was only seeing 25.5* with -1.XX of knock on 93. I saw 28 on E85 max with -4.XX knock. I begged em to give me some aggressive shit lol. Guess I'll see soon what the new #s look like :eyebulge:

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
That's interesting that the FF tunes don't like pump gas that much. Although I don't anticipate throwing in pump gas and ripping on it...it's more of a long road trip thing or getting stuck where there's no E85 available.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's interesting that the FF tunes don't like pump gas that much. Although I don't anticipate throwing in pump gas and ripping on it...it's more of a long road trip thing or getting stuck where there's no E85 available.
I keep my original 93, first FF, FFv2 and the Race E85FF all loaded in the xcal for now. Once the revision proves stout Ill take off the original FF and just keep the v2 and Race tune. Hopefully Ill get to the track next Thursday before the FL summer comes and it will run shitty no matter what lol.
Is your Bama tune flex?

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP

I did an entire day day of open track with three tanks of 93 of the FF tune without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did an entire day day of open track with three tanks of 93 of the FF tune without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone stated it was an issue. But obviously timing is commanded higher with E85 then 93. I assume that some people assume its a flex fuel tune with power being equal on both sides... maybe??? There are plenty of aggressive 93 tunes around but Lund does not through them out the box like that. You should know this lol!! You went through multiple revisions right?
Sponsored