Lexus charging corvette money for Mustang performance

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
That paint contamination is tough. Ouch. My car has plenty of problems, especially wiring problems with nicked harnesses and wire looms routed incorrectly so they chafe but I guess I’ll take that over panel gaps and paint issues

I wasn't happy when I found that. But on the plus side, as it could always be worse, I've had no paint flake from aluminum corrosion on the hood like plenty of other people.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I may be one of the rare bunch whom seem to like the Acura TLX Type-S as an option, it comes fully loaded already with no need to add items, and is under 60K and comes with V6 Turbo SH-AWD, the power could be better vs competitors but the 355+ HP and 350+ tq is fine for a luxury sport sedan even it heavy, but has a performance handling AWD system and the 2024 updated exterior and interior styling looks so good vs a BMW and the other luxury cars in the same class. Also it has Japanese reliability.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
There’s a few of the Lexus 5 liters running around here. They sound good and they look pretty good too. Never driven one but it is a Lexus, so I’m sure comfort (and creature comforts) come first. That’s usually what pops up in various reviews that I watch and read. Not enough focus on the sports car end of things, too soft, numb steering, etc.

If I was looking for a comfy cruiser that looked and sounded good, I’d buy one. As others have said, it’s a Japanese car so it will be super reliable as well.
Sponsored