Sponsored

Latest Production Numbers

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Note that ~45 Rs were built in 15, so the balance (~170 or so) have been built since resumption after the hiatus. That's only been 4 weeks or so, or about 40 per week. With another 8 weeks or production schedule left, they can hit 500 if they want to do so.
I'm aware, my car was one produced in November of 2015. I'm aware they could hit the 500 number if they wanted to, I'm just wondering if they will. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, as I don't get hung up on production numbers or collectibility/potential future value stuff. At 49, I bought the car for me to enjoy now, not for others to enjoy later.
Sponsored

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
This is my favorite thread. Fun to analyze the spreadsheet and see the numbers.

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Nope. CO is not available on an R.
Well, that would explain it! I sure thought I saw one in the track tour photos, oh well. Maybe it was a poor picture of Race Red.

I'm still amazed at the low percentage of Track Pack cars to Techs.

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
I'm still amazed at the low percentage of Track Pack cars to Techs.
I'm not surprised. We had a long thread before ordering opened up that seemed like the majority of future buyers preferred creature comforts over track capability; that very few people would actually take their cars to the track. :headbonk:

Dealer stock orders have also followed that trend. Ford is going to capitalize on this next year.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Somebody needs to change their R order to Competition Orange, so far none, nada, zilch. Could have 1 of 1 car...
I'd switch to an R in Comp/Orange, I love the color on my GT! I would have ordered my 350 in C/O but I'd thought I'd try something different.

Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I'm not surprised. We had a long thread before ordering opened up that seemed like the majority of future buyers preferred creature comforts over track capability; that very few people would actually take their cars to the track. :headbonk:

Dealer stock orders have also followed that trend. Ford is going to capitalize on this next year.
This is because of poor packing choices by Ford not because the Tech pack is really the best config. Dealers tend to always go for the most expensive config for these types of cars. These production numbers are inline with what I expected. I think we'll see a little over 5000/500 when its all said and done.

Orange_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Competition Orange
I'd switch to an R in Comp/Orange, I love the color on my GT! I would have ordered my 350 in C/O but I'd thought I'd try something different.
I got my GT350 in Comp Orange, because I wanted something different from the white and blue theme I stuck with for almost all of my Shelbys and Fords.
apparently IĀ“m one of 154 with that color:D

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Ah yes, I forgot about that car. A notable image is probably a really in your face blue with some red striping?
Yes, a deep blue (Lemans Blue replaced Electron Blue) with two wide white stripes with red edging (similar to the R stripes). Got it to replace an 02 Electron Blue Z06 which I killed in turn 16 at AMP. :doh:

Always wanted a Commemorative Edition anyway. :thumbsup:

EDIT Tried to post a pic , but it is over 2 MB and wont post

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
I got my GT350 in Comp Orange, because I wanted something different from the white and blue theme I stuck with for almost all of my Shelbys and Fords.
apparently IĀ“m one of 154 with that color:D
It's a beautiful color, again I have it on my 15 GT and it's amazing. Good choice.
Just a quick question and I'm sure if I dug into the treads I'd find it but, what is the production schedule for the 350? Do they only make it on certain days of the week,? Just mix them in all days with the GT? Colors on certain days? Just asking as a guy PM'ed me who had same order date but his was getting built almost a month sooner?

Joe Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R (on order)
Nope. CO is not available on an R.
Interesting to see how different the color choices are between the folks ordering the R base model vs the R with Electronics. Hmmmm...

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Not sure who creates/maintains this, but wonder if we could get the final numbers/data once 2016's are done being built. Be nice to see how many cars also have black roofs, OTT stripes, etc.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
16' being built till June 1st ? Of course orders are prob done. My 16 getting built May 16th.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
So I'm thinking all cars have been scheduled now with VIN numbers. Is there any way to get final count? Also, any way to tell Chassis No. from the VIN?
Sponsored