Sponsored

KPM fuel lines

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Finally got my stock line removed this morning and will be installing the KPM 1/2” line. It definitely would have been easier to run PTFE hose and leave the stock in place. Removing the lines is not a fun job, especially with bottom mount turbos. Its hard to appreciate the size difference without seeing it.

IMG_5022.jpeg

IMG_5021.jpeg

IMG_5024.jpeg

IMG_5030.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5025.jpeg

IMG_5028.jpeg

IMG_5026.jpeg
Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Do you think the line could be snaked out and in without dropping the tank, driveshaft, and exhaust?

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you think the line could be snaked out and in without dropping the tank, driveshaft, and exhaust?
I’ll get back to you on that once I have the tank back in. I didn’t really think about looking before removing it. I think your chances are much greater if you’re willing to destroy the stock line(and it will make your life significantly easier). The GT500 being two pieces will go back in easier. I have a GT500 line around here somewhere. If I can find it, I’ll try to snake it up there once the tank is back in.

Sponsored

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to go with no. There is a lot going on at the tank end of the OEM fuel line and it's just too much to snake up there. There are also some plastic clips securing the line that you won't be able to access with the tank in. I will also say that reinstalling the tank is a lot less fun than removing it.

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
What's the diameter of the fuel filter? It seems awfully small.
Sponsored