Sponsored

Kooks Custom Headers and Exhaust

Super Moderator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Where did I throw rocks? Because I mentioned the price? And to be 100% honest I only confirmed the price of the complete exhaust system. That's all. Your buddy blew this whole thread out of wack.
To answer your questions.
I have done a baseline dyno pull at Watson racing in a controlled environment.
I do my own work and installs. My headers are installed. The exhaust is still in the design stage.
No mods are made to my car it is 100% stock. The only mod at this moment is the headers that are installed on it. Nothing more. ARH and I are still in the design stage for the exhaust pipes. I never disrespected kooks. I only mentioned the price and that's all. You and your ball swinger blow everything out of proportion. You judge without know anything of me. You have no idea of who I am or my background.
No where on this thread did I say that the kooks system was just headers. Your buddy stanglife said that not me. I know what the prices consist of and I knew all along it was for the whole exhaust system. But no matter what thread I post on, you and stanglife like to start a argument.
And to think I sent you a peace offering PM...sorta. I'll have to take that back.

So now I realize how far the narcissism and deception goes with you. Did you not refer to the price as "that's nuts"??

There was a post that was deleted where someone pointed out that the price was essentially the same to which you replied, "I strongly disagree"? I understand the backpedaling, since you came into someone else's thread all hot n' heavy but then looked like a fool. Now it's everyone else who is starting stuff and you were never wrong in the first place?

Get over yourself. The price is similar and you have mid-length headers.
This will be the final warning before infractions are given to the parties involved in this arguing.

This site is what it is because of all the passion that you all feel about the Mustang and debates/disagreements are ok. But if you cannot debate or disagree with other members without resorting to disrespectful/insulting behavior, then that is a violation of our rules. If you find that you absolutely cannot tolerate another member, simply add them to your ignore list. This will be the final warning before accounts are suspended.

To all other members: if you continue to see arguing between certain members who have personal issues with each other, please report the post(s) so we can take action.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Nataphen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ok, let's all cool down and watch a great video that Kooks posted today! Good gravy, that thing sounds awesome, Joe!

[ame]

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^^ and that is how you advertise. Nice - and I appreciate the music turning off when it was time to listen to the car. Amazing how many people play music or talk over the sounds of a car in a video.

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2013 BOSS 302
I remember when a set of Hedman headers for a 351c mach1 were $75 bucks from Allstate auto supply. And they fit and worked. The paint would burn off in 15 minutes. Hookers were about $125.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I remember when a set of Hedman headers for a 351c mach1 were $75 bucks from Allstate auto supply. And they fit and worked. The paint would burn off in 15 minutes. Hookers were about $125.
:lol:

Sponsored

thatdude989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
2015-2016 Mustang GT350 Style Quad Tip Valance & Exhaust Conversion Install[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]f9XRPtD8q4M[/MEDIA]"]

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
2015-2016 Mustang GT350 Style Quad Tip Valance & Exhaust Conversion Install
^^ and make sure you put the painted corners of your bumper cover DIRECTLY on the concrete.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Just wanted to let you guys know that all of the Kooks exhaust components will be up on our site to view tomorrow morning, with pricing and all. It's not available to purchase just yet as they are still about a month out from when they believe they'll start having stuff ready to ship. If you have any questions in the mean time, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Very nice. Sounds better than in that first video.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ITLRUN

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I called kooks and spoke to brad.
Headers and exhaust with off road pipes $3599.97
Headers and cats $3749.97
Headers and green cats $4199.97
That's nuts
[MENTION=19530]Voodooo[/MENTION]

And some would think what you are doing to your car is nuts. But it's yours to do with as you please. ;)

But since youre in here let me ask you a few questions about the ARH system you have installed on your car. Did ARH incorporate the factory dampener system into their design? Did ARH incorporate any "flex-style" connections into their system? Did ARH bring a car in house to verify the fit and finish of their system? Did ARH do before and after Dyno tests in a controlled environment with the only mods being the exhaust?

I can answer each and every one of this questions for Kooks with a resounding YES. This type of R&D costs money and Kooks has factored that into the pricing. Also, this is a premium system designed for a premium car. This isn't just another run of the mill Coyote header system adapted to work on the Shelby.
:shrug:
Where did I throw rocks? Because I mentioned the price? And to be 100% honest I only confirmed the price of the complete exhaust system. That's all. Your buddy blew this whole thread out of wack.
To answer your questions.
I have done a baseline dyno pull at Watson racing in a controlled environment.
I do my own work and installs. My headers are installed. The exhaust is still in the design stage.
No mods are made to my car it is 100% stock. The only mod at this moment is the headers that are installed on it. Nothing more. ARH and I are still in the design stage for the exhaust pipes. I never disrespected kooks. I only mentioned the price and that's all. You and your ball swinger blow everything out of proportion. You judge without know anything of me. You have no idea of who I am or my background.
No where on this thread did I say that the kooks system was just headers. Your buddy stanglife said that not me. I know what the prices consist of and I knew all along it was for the whole exhaust system. But no matter what thread I post on, you and stanglife like to start a argument.
Come on man. I have tried and continue to try to be as civil as possible. You said the Kooks pricing was "Nuts". I simply tried my best to show you some of the work that goes on IN HOUSE at Kooks with the design of this system that would justify this price point. For some reason, you took that as a shot.

I'm a big boy and I'm certainly capable of voicing my own opinion on topics in this and other forums. I don't need a "moderator" or any other member speaking on my behalf. So there is no need to group me with anybody unless we are standing together at an event.

Now imagine, if you will... What would have happened if I said something along the same lines about ARH (my direct competition) in one of your threads? Not only would that be disrespectful, its just plain rude. But, none the less, I wasn't trying to start a flame war. There is no need. :cheers:

[MENTION=6707]Moderator[/MENTION] - Please for the love of Pete and things Mustang, DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE. :paddle:

EcoBlue68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Impact Blue Ecoboost
So ill stir the pot here. Anyone notice that on the official dynograph here the initial pull was done with the IAT at 75 deg, and the run with the kooks headers was done at 59 deg. :ninja:
Sponsored