Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I removed the necked down portion and installed a short piece from a local auto parts store. If I'd bought all at once from one place I could have avoided this issue. I attached pics.
Nailed it! Thanks a million RB!:headbang:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Imo Lund is at the top of their game when it comes to the 15s. We can deff set you up with a great Lund tune via the ngauge or sct. You are welcome to call with any questions as well

OP
OP

yankeefan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Imo Lund is at the top of their game when it comes to the 15s. We can deff set you up with a great Lund tune via the ngauge or sct. You are welcome to call with any questions as well
Thank you beefcake I appreciate the reply. Do you offer any discounts or anything like that for forum members?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Coupon 6gen or gen6. On the mobile right now

Sponsored

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
Car is tuned already I just do not like the tune that is currently installed and I hear Lund is good. Tuners including SCT have told me a tune will not void warranty unless proven that was the cause of the problem. I'm not saying I won't get told anything by my local ford dealer just saying what I was told.

But like I said the car is tuned already so its just a matter of who should I change too??
I had a tune from a local shop. I switched to Lund recently. I took the car to the track, ran 13.1@109 on the old tune. Right after, I Uploaded the Lund tune,then ran the car again about a half hour later. 12.5@114, both runs were with the same 2.0 60ft time. Car pulls way harder on the Lund tune. I've been recommending lund tunes to everyone I know.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I had a tune from a local shop. I switched to Lund recently. I took the car to the track, ran 13.1@109 on the old tune. Right after, I Uploaded the Lund tune,then ran the car again about a half hour later. 12.5@114, both runs were with the same 2.0 60ft time. Car pulls way harder on the Lund tune. I've been recommending lund tunes to everyone I know.
very nice!

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
What does the Lund tune run through the 1/4 mile?
:headbonk:

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Lund Racing all the way! We use them for all of our shop cars. They'll be tuning our Ecoboost again tomorrow with the new upgraded turbo setup. Can't wait!

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. We're Lund Racing's largest dealer and are here to assist you!

Thanks, Jared

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441116722.026850.jpg

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we'll be headed to the track Friday, were going to run the car bone stock, then were going to run the car with the lund tune

we'll make a couple hits each way to give guys a nice real number

we'll try to do a nice progression of mods to give real world results, we know not everyone is trying to go 10s and want to see how each bolt on performs and if it's worth the $$

plenty of ngauges and x4's in stock as well

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I agree with this, I will not be tuning/voiding my warranty until I have headers or a supercharger. Just doesn't make sense on a intake/catback only car IMO
Then there's no point in even getting an intake. Putting on my JLT w/tune was a night and day difference over stock. Then I went E85 and got another nice power bump.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Tuning isn't just for the aftermarket part you put on your car. Theirs so much that is adjusted even on a intake only tune. Heck thats what I have on mine and it's completely different.

And you don't loose your warranty. Magnuson and Moss Act - they have to PROVE the part is affecting the reason you are going in for warranty.

Jloui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT 50th anniversary pack 6MT.
I got a Lund data logging tune on my for my Whippled GT, performance wise the results were beyond what I was expecting. The tune took a while to complete as my car is over seas and the huge time deference. Dealing with them was professional and of the highest quality.
it was defiantly worth the wait and money.
Sponsored