Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Nobody deserves a Nissan Versa. The Fiesta is a MUCH better car.
Yea I had a Fiesta as a rental car during a vacation one time and loved it. However at the time of purchasing a new car the Versa was dirt cheap and reliable enough so I went with it. It's reliable, but it's also boring and has manual crank windows. I thought I wouldn't care. I was wrong. Haha! Oh well. It's almost payed off and then it will be time for a fun car soon enough (hopefully if the industry I'm in turns around) and then I won't care what my DD is. :D
Sponsored

GT6

Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L V6
Hello! My name is Gerry and been driving a '15 V6 for a few months now. I want to give a shout out to Torrie from Unleashed Tuning; his 91-Octane tune is awesome! I feel better about merging onto 90mph traffic on my way to work now. Seriously, the cops don't even bother it seems, but I'm also part of the problem... Anyways, joined the forum because I just happen to get my hands on an Eaton M122 from a Shelby GT500 and might have something interesting for the bored in the next few months. If I disappear, that probably means I'm stuck carpooling to work and wondering why I let the dealer talk me into an extended warranty.

Last edited:

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Whats up Mustang6g I'm Mike and I have a black 2015 v6. Yea I know I got the "minivan" engine but I've been loving it. Definitly a bit faster than the 2011 Wrangler I sold. I look forward to inevitable heated debates on here

Razvan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Razvan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost, Automatic
Hello world !
I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Ford Mustang V6 w/ 051A !
Could not be happier !
Nice to meet you all :)

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Whats up Mustang6g I'm Mike and I have a black 2015 v6. Yea I know I got the "minivan" engine but I've been loving it. Definitly a bit faster than the 2011 Wrangler I sold. I look forward to inevitable heated debates on here
You didn't get the "minivan" motor, you got the optional 3.7L engine for the Lincoln MXZ...Ford's premier automobile.:ford: The Cyclone engine is too good to be abandoned by Ford.:headbonk: No muss, no fuss, no recalls, just a boring fairly quick-to-rev potent little engine that sings along on regular unleaded.:hail: And while it doesn't have the great sound of the Coyote, it nevertheless, has a very melodious growl that is quite satisfactory.:thumbsup: I'm willing to bet these cyclone Mustangs will have great engine LONGEVITY.:clap2:

Sponsored

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Good Morning. Hope you don't mind an old guy joining in (52). Purchased a 2015 Ecoboost with Performance Package in Competition Orange.
It's been many years since I last owned a Mustang (1971 Mach 1).
Sold that not long after I got married.
Primarily own Jeeps but we wanted something we could travel in now that the kids are grown.
Hoping to pick up some ideas on what I can do to the Mustang.

I'm an old guy, too. As a matter of fact, I am older than you--I remember drooling all over the hood of the '65 Mustang when it first hit dealer floor in the summer of '64 (I was fifteen at the time).

Since then, I've owned a '73 Mustang convertible (which I drove until it wouldn't run any longer--over 250,000 miles) and a S197 convertible which I sold to buy my current baby, "White Stallion".

In any event, welcome back to the circle as I'm learning from these young guys on the boards. I'm really looking forward to being member of our local Mustang club.

RJ

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hello everyone. I'm expecting to become the owner of a new Competition Orange 2016 GT Premium PP on Saturday. I'll be trading in my DIB 2014 GT Premium Track Package. I hated the S550 at first, but now I really like it and after driving one a couple weeks ago, I decided to make the change.

jms412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Hello All!

Just bought me a 2015 Mustang V6. Loving so far even though I would really like to have the GT. Just couldn't make the jump right now. In the meantime I am enjoying the drive of the Mustang (she hold good in the turns!) Hope to learn all I can from you guys
2015 River 1.jpg

Roobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback (not yet - it´s ordered...)
Hey mustang6g forum,
I'm Robert from Germany, ordered my race red GT fastback beginning of August.
Unfortunally we have very long delivery times here in Europa, so I have t wait until next spring...

Robert,

Hm - I think I should buy a new keybord for my computer - thanks to the old one have have now two O´s in my Nickname...

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Hi, my name is Jason and for the first time in my life I picked up a brand new non-Japanese car that is the 2016 Mustang GT California Special in metallic grey. My previous sports car was a 2009 Mazda RX-8 R3. While it was fun around the corners, I got tired of it getting passed by Toyota Camrys. Also, I guess I just don't care for manual cars anymore. So after three weeks of searching, I found a 2016 California Special exactly the way I want it and bought it last night. It was just one sweet deal I couldn't pass on. So far 50 miles on the clock and I am super happy about it. Well apart from some misaligned body panels. Oh well, nothing is perfect and for the price I think it's a bargain.
887430_10153130670161631_5134919228422763341_o.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

unionjackjim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 5.0
Hello from Jim , Kent Uk , Been waiting a long time but December delivery for my V8 Fastback ,in Competition Orange with a black roof , so thought it was time to post a big hello .........

Looking forward to RHD ownership & posting some pic's on arrival .

All the best

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Hello, y'all. Been lurking awhile. I have fallen in love with, and become obsessed by, the new Mustangs. I'm a patient shopper, and Wifey is all for it. I'm just cruising the forums looking for owners' wish lists, regrets, etc. I suppose right now my dream car is a '15-16 GT with ceramic or brown leather, manual, those awesome chrome dash toggles, and a spoiler. Today's color preferences are Magnetic, Black, White, Silver, maybe Guard or Impact. It seems every year these beasts get a little better. I just know that as soon as I pull the trigger, the next year model will have T-tops or cooled/vented seats that I can't live without! Those are 2 options I'd love to have. And, I'd rather have the rearview chrome Pony instead of the "GT" on between the taillights. I suppose that's one of the easier mods.

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Hello, y'all. Been lurking awhile. I have fallen in love with, and become obsessed by, the new Mustangs. I'm a patient shopper, and Wifey is all for it. I'm just cruising the forums looking for owners' wish lists, regrets, etc. I suppose right now my dream car is a '15-16 GT with ceramic or brown leather, manual, those awesome chrome dash toggles, and a spoiler. Today's color preferences are Magnetic, Black, White, Silver, maybe Guard or Impact. It seems every year these beasts get a little better. I just know that as soon as I pull the trigger, the next year model will have T-tops or cooled/vented seats that I can't live without! Those are 2 options I'd love to have. And, I'd rather have the rearview chrome Pony instead of the "GT" on between the taillights. I suppose that's one of the easier mods.
sounds like you want a GT Premium with Performance Package, then an aftermarket spoiler. Don't wait too long bud.

BigRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
New to the forum

Hey everyone,

My name is Manny, I'm glad to be a part of this Awesome Forum.
IMG_1553.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG

BigRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey everyone,

My name is Manny,

I'm glad to be a part of this Awesome Forum.
Here are my recent Mods on my Race Red 2015 Mustang GT A/T:

1. Competition series magnaflow cat back exhaust:
2. AirAid (CAI) Cold Air Intake:
3. Bama Performance Tune:
4. Powder Coated my 20" OEM Wheels:
5. Tinted my windows:

So far this has made a screaming difference for me and it feels like the car has come to life. Don't get me wrong it is pretty powerful from the get go but man now I understand what a difference it feels like. When I am on the freeway and I hit the pedal to the metal, it just moves and wants more. Now I know why the CAI is illegal in CA. SHUUUUHHHHHH

Soon to be installed Mods but need some help:

Here's what I'm looking at doing but need some assistance please:
1. Lowering springs or coil overs? But Need Recommendations??
2. looking to exchange the 3.15 stock gears on my automatic GT to 3.73 gears has anyone changed their gears from 3.15 to 3.73 and can give me any feed back?
3. Roush Rear Spoiler
4. Roush Custom Heat Resisters
5. possible side scoops
Sponsored