Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

J2Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang/2014 FiST
Hi there,
I have been lurking around the forum as a guest for awhile but decided to register finally. I don't have my new Mustang yet but am planning to purchase over the winter in time for spring/summer. I have had a few Mustangs in my day, my last was 2012 V6 PP I sold to purchase my first home. I've been driving a 2014 Fiesta ST in the meantime which will remain my DD and winter ride. I was dead set on getting a GT but after owning this little turbo and modifying to my taste I have seriously started considering going Ecoboost again.

Any who, see you around the forum!
Sponsored

Spectech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Silver
Just picked up this 2016 a few weeks back could not be happier with the car.
2016 Gt Premium with automatic and 20" wheels

titanfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Camaro, 2005 F150 FX4
Hello All!

Hello All,

I have been a long time lurker on the site, but I believe the time has come for me to actually sign up and post from time to time. Although I do not currently own an S500 Mustang, I'm hoping that will change sooner rather than later with the delivery of my 2016 GT350R w/electronics package and my 2016 GT350 w/technology package. Yes, I have actually ordered both!:D

These cars will not be my first, not likely my last, forays into the high-performance car world, as I have owned quite a few cars through my 42 years of life. My most recent performance car was a 2015 Camaro z/28 and before that a 2013 Boss 302. I used to have several cars in my garage, but I'm currently down to just my daily driver (2005 Ford F150 FX4) and a '67 Camaro I restored several years ago. I'm also trying to convince a guy here in the middle-Tennessee area to sell me his '65 Mustang Fastback, but I don't seem to be doing a very good job!:p

In any case, I'm glad to finally be an official member of the forum and look forward to future conversations with everyone.

Last edited:

Gavinsdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm new to this whole approach of sharing the Mustang aspect of our lives on line. No knowledge of how this works....just a lot of confusing messages and registration screens so far. Thought I would find other owners discussing their 2015 Mustangs? Just keep getting "there's a problem with this site and it has to be reloaded ". How do I actually connect and discuss things with other Mustang owners? I'm seeing pictures of Ford Rangers and an old Tarus? Wth...very confusing, poorly designed site so far. Maybe someone can explain?

Sponsored

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Hi all, My name is Robert. Live in Central, MS. Been a mustang guy since 1987 and I must say this 2015 GT is the best yet. Looking forward to doing a few simple mods to my Comp Orange GT. Just have the MMR CAI on it, installed today.

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Is there really a town called Central, or are you in central MS? :) I never heard of it. I'm in central MS...Jackson area.
Raymond

TheGrimm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium C/O PP Recaros
Hello everyone, my name is Joe, I have a C/O GT. This is my second mustang in two years and I will have to say I am glad I traded into a 15. The handling and interior upgrades were well worth it coming from that solid axle with a base package!

RegDir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium w/ PP
'16 Ruby Red w/ PP checking in from Central NJ.
2016RRMustang.JPG

Sponsored

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
Hi,new to forum but not Mustangs
First fell in love with the first Mustangs in 1964,I was 12 at the time.bought my first one in 1972 it was a 1967 coupe 289 hipo 4 spd primer gray.Next one was a white 1978 Mustang 2 Mach 1, 4 spd bought new.
Then came a family and it was all about trucks and vans(all Fords of course)
Kids grown and gone, retired from Ford St Louis assembly so I decided it was time to go back to my youth and buy myself a retirement present a nice shiny new black 2015 GT premium with 50 yr appearance pkg and 6 spd manual.
Yes I am a manual type when it comes to performance cars
Will be doing a few things to mine to make it MINE.
I dont post much but love to read about what others have done to personalize their Mustangs.

BenInAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hi all. I'm Ben, from southeastern Arizona. I've always been a Mopar guy, ever since watching the Dukes of Hazzard as a kid. My wife of two months, a Mustang fan, talked me into a test drive of a 2016 Mustang GT PP about a week ago, and I was sold. I traded in my beloved 2013 Plum Crazy Challenger RT Classic today and took delivery. As much as I loved that car, I can't believe the difference in performance. No pics yet, but I'll be taking some tomorrow.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hello from Los Angeles!

Hey guys my name is Azat (which means free) but I go by my middle name Andre. Just bought my first car on my own, a 2016 V6 in black, insane upgrade from my 2012 corolla:amen: Glad to have joined the family!
9iXsSQz.jpg

jink21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 V6 Coupe
Hi everybody,

My name is Jin and I am from South Korea but am going to grad school in the States right now. I look forward to learning more from everyone on this forum and meeting new people.

Here is Phantom, my V6 S550.

Sponsored