Dungslinger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Hello all

My Name is Kris and I am new to Mustangs. I enjoy the car and look forward to getting to know the forum. I have added a few pics of current and past cars. Let the flaming begin:paddle:
Current ride

Current

Gone

Gone

Gone- Excellent car

Gone- another great car

GTerGone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT; '07 Sport Trac 4.6L

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hi all, I'm Mike. New to the 'stang world (tho my brother had a GT a few years back). Just wasted 6 months of my life trying to get a Challenger Hellcat & finally gave up. With all the nonsense coming out of FCA and the greedy dealers marking them up here in FL 10 - 20K it was nuts. There was simply no way I'd pay over MSRP for a Dodge (or any other car for that matter).

Anyway, switched horses (har) and I ordered a Mustang GT Prem in Guard 10 days ago (Auto, 3.55 rear, Nav, Prem Interior, spoiler delete) from a Ford/Roush authorized Dealer. Their performance shop will be adding a Roush Phase I supercharger, exhaust, spoiler, heat extractors, Steeda G trac brace & IRS frame bracing, Ford racing 1/2 shafts, performance pack wheels (already sitting in my garage), custom graphics, black accent pkg emblems & more.

Got my VIN today, so pretty stoked.

BonesGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys my name is Travis AKA Bones. I am currently stationed in Japan and have been here for about 7 years. i have been in the Navy for a little over 9 years and i have love every min of it. I have saved every penny and i am about to sign the papers on a 2016 Mustang GT in about 5 days.i am currently underway with the USS Ronald Reagan I am ordering it from Military Auto Source. i will prob be delivered to Norfolk as that is where i am stationed next. I Have a long list of upgrades i will be doing. As soon as i get here i will post pics and start a build thread.

Sponsored

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
^^^you're going to have a very good "shore leave" when you return. And what a great project to work on. Looking forward to your build pics. Thanks for your SERVICE also!

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and on Labor Day I bought my first Mustang. This forum helped me in deciding on the Mustang over the 15 Challenger Scat Pack.

My only mods ordered are a FR Xpipe and Roush axle back that comes in Tuesday.
image.jpg

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
Congrats

Hi all,

So my Dad worked for Ford in ATL and when I was graduating HS, I really wanted a Mustang. Dad said he'd pay half but my meager pay check lifeguarding afforded me a PINTO!
That is a long, long wait for your Mustang. Congrats. Love your yellow color choice. That will be my color. I just can't fathom picking a conservative, boring color for a Mustang, but to each his own. I like the bright hotwheels.

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Hello Everyone! My name is Josh and I live just in between Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida. This is my first Mustang, and man am I loving it. As much as I would have loved a 5.0, they just don't fit in my budget at the moment. But I am so glad I got the EcoBoost, it's a fun car to drive. I've been lurking around the forums since I purchased the vehicle last month, and finally decided to join. To me, I feel the Magnetic Metallic with the PP wheels are an awesome color combo. Can't wait to finally get to doing things to the car.
Mustang.jpg

ilan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW 528i
Hey Everybody, My name is Ilan and I live in San Diego CA. I've never had a mustang. My last two vehicles were BMWs (335, 528) but the new mustang got me. In about a year, I am going to get my convertible GT premium (in competition Orange I think). I have tons of questions but before I bombard the forums with them, I am going to stick and read your posts as much as I can so I can make an educated purchase.

Sponsored

Bk65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C/O GT 6MT
Hello everybody! My name is Blake and another first time mustang owner. After seeing the all new s550 then test driving one I was sold. Traded in my g35 two days after driving one and they found me a 6mt c/o 5.0. Still loving it every day. Look forward to my time here and definitely a lot to learn.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Welcome, my previous car was a g35. Unfortunately i'm still waiting on my mustang.

MastrHU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Hello everybody! I've just recently moved back from Germany to Florida. I've recently purchased my first Mustang, a 2016 Shelby GT350. I have a VIN, purchase order, and a monthly car payment, but no car as of yet. My last pride and joy was a 97 Toyota Supra (single turbo), and I've been through many types of cars throughout my years. Never thought I would ever be a Mustang owner, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it.

-Jason

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello everybody! I've just recently moved back from Germany to Florida. I've recently purchased my first Mustang, a 2016 Shelby GT350. I have a VIN, purchase order, and a monthly car payment, but no car as of yet. My last pride and joy was a 97 Toyota Supra (single turbo), and I've been through many types of cars throughout my years. Never thought I would ever be a Mustang owner, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it.

-Jason
Are you MastrHU that used to have a badass black 3kGT VR4? On D2M?

And welcome!

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Howdy y'all. Just got my 2015 Magnetic Grey GT with PP. I'm I love with this car. My first Ford, not my first performance car. Seems like a good crowd here.

Sponsored

Last edited: