Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi from Florida

Got my first Mustang about 3 months ago, loving it so for, also joined Mustang Club of America and going to the national show this weekend in St. Augustine, should be awesome.

2016 Ecoboost in ruby red (no mods yet):

Terry
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
just bought a 2016 gt

first mustang ive bought .. not new to cars at all. or forums for that matter .traded in my 2012 challenger rt for my new gt .. love it ..fun car..
mods already started .. cj springs, x pipe, cai to start..
dont have any good pics of her yet .but ill post some after she gets tinted,fish bowl look is killing me ... plus its only 4 days old :D

thanks for having me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Got my first Mustang about 3 months ago, loving it so for, also joined Mustang Club of America and going to the national show this weekend in St. Augustine, should be awesome.

Terry
Great color choice! :D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
first mustang ive bought .. not new to cars at all. or forums for that matter .traded in my 2012 challenger rt for my new gt .. love it ..fun car..
mods already started .. cj springs, x pipe, cai to start..
dont have any good pics of her yet .but ill post some after she gets tinted,fish bowl look is killing me ... plus its only 4 days old :D

thanks for having me
Welcome to the fourm!

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
Hello...wanted to introduce myself...

Recently purchased a new 2016 Mustang GT in competition orange with black accent package. I am going to be installing the Ford Performance Racing sport cat back exhaust with black chrome tips, strut brace and air/oil separator among other things. Love the car! My first 5.0. I have had several other performance cars in the past, one being a new 1999 Mustang with the V6 with performance upgrades. My new car exceeds my expectations...loving it!

Looking forward to posting in the forums and meeting everyone...

Mark

(On a side note...what's the best practice to post photos in the posts? I'm assuming it has to be located online somewhere because of the http requirement.)

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Recently purchased a new 2016 Mustang GT in competition orange with black accent package. I am going to be installing the Ford Performance Racing sport cat back exhaust with black chrome tips, strut brace and air/oil separator among other things. Love the car! My first 5.0. I have had several other performance cars in the past, one being a new 1999 Mustang with the V6 with performance upgrades. My new car exceeds my expectations...loving it!

Looking forward to posting in the forums and meeting everyone...

Mark

(On a side note...what's the best practice to post photos in the posts? I'm assuming it has to be located online somewhere because of the http requirement.)
go to your control panel here on the site, make a photo album, upload your photos to it (keeping in mind the size restrictions) and then copy and paste out the img code that's shown by each of your uploaded pics.

Terry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 6MT 3.55
Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself. I purchased a new 2016 Mustang V6 in Magnetic a few months ago. This is the third mustang I've owned (have two currently). Loving the car so far, it's very fun to drive.

Also, I am currently working on some products for the car, which I am excited to show you guys, that I will be offering through my company. I will be posting in the modifications section for those as I finish them.

Garrett

Phantom24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT PP
Bought my 2015 about a year ago. It's a PP GT Competition Orange with Recaro seats.
IMG_1031%203_zpszef5aanx.jpg
"]
IMG_1031%203_zpszef5aanx.jpg
[/URL]

FASTBK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW 5.0 Premium PP

Terry
Welcome.... RR was my second color choice after OW.

Sponsored

jbeaver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hello! My name if Jeff and I took delivery of my 2016 GT PP in March. I've been "trolling" this site for months before I even got the car and I can honestly say it's one of the best sites going. I'm loving the car and enjoying this site!

DSC01134.JPG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
Hello! My name if Jeff and I took delivery of my 2016 GT PP in March. I've been "trolling" this site for months before I even got the car and I can honestly say it's one of the best sites going. I'm loving the car and enjoying this site!

DSC01134.JPG
Welcome!

okanizer3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Okan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost w/PP
Hey Everyone, new to the forum... Got a oxford white PP ecoboost manual back in august after finally convincing the wifey to let me get a pleasure car. Always loved mustangs, first car was a 98 GT that I saved up for all throughout high school working as a busboy. Back then couldn't afford to do any mods but now one of my goals is to really put in some mods. I forgot to mention that to the wife when I bought the car lol... so far mod list includes

Unleashed Tune
MBRP cat back black exhaust system Race MRT high flow catted downpipe
Roush Cold Air Intake
Steeda Throttle Body Spacer
UPR DVCC & Clean side CC
Steeda Rear subframe support braces
Steeda Extreme G trac K Member Brace
Mishimoto Intercooler upgrade with hot/cold side pipes
turbosmart bov
Ford Street 1" lowering springs....
Ford racing track Strut/shock upgrade

Steeda Aluminum Pedal covers
Roush Rear Spoiler
Steeda IRS sub frame bushing support system
Steeda IRS sub frame alignment kit
Steeda Vertical links
Steeda Red differential bushing insert system

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hey Everyone, new to the forum... Got a oxford white PP ecoboost manual back in august after finally convincing the wifey to let me get a pleasure car. Always loved mustangs, first car was a 98 GT that I saved up for all throughout high school working as a busboy. Back then couldn't afford to do any mods but now one of my goals is to really put in some mods. I forgot to mention that to the wife when I bought the car lol... so far mod list includes

Unleashed Tune
MBRP cat back black exhaust system Race MRT high flow catted downpipe
Roush Cold Air Intake
Steeda Throttle Body Spacer
UPR DVCC & Clean side CC
Steeda Rear subframe support braces
Steeda Extreme G trac K Member Brace
Mishimoto Intercooler upgrade with hot/cold side pipes
turbosmart bov
Ford Street 1" lowering springs....
Ford racing track Strut/shock upgrade

Steeda Aluminum Pedal covers
Roush Rear Spoiler
Steeda IRS sub frame bushing support system
Steeda IRS sub frame alignment kit
Steeda Vertical links
Steeda Red differential bushing insert system
Sweet mod list! Congrats and welcome to the forum! :)

BShaggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DBI GTPP
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a week or so, but just finally picked my GT PP DIB last night. Already have a SOLO Mach Thunder & Weathertechs en route. Looking forward to getting to know everyone
Sponsored