Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
New to the site, owner of a 2015 Ford Mustang GT, this is my 3rd mustang I have owned, but have not had one in about 10 years. Glad to be back in a Mustang. Not my daily driver just a weekend cruiser.
[MENTION=21925]fstang24[/MENTION]

Welcome to Mustang6g and it's good to have you back in the saddle!

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if there's ever anything I can help out with and congratulations on the GT!

Alex
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
@Adam99SVT I live on here too. @AMAlexLazarus is my roomie.
This is true.
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] - I wish you guys were closer to West Palm, I'm due for a visit.

And to anyone looking for Steeda Parts for their 2015-2016 they can be found Right Here!

Guess what T-Shirts on today too!

Always nice to put a AM rep to Beard too :thumbsup:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Fripp64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang GT
New to the board...

Just wanted to introduce myself with a picture or two...I have a 2015 Mustang GT with Performance Package and my sons track and instruct with a 2007 s197...hope to learn and see a lot here.
Mustang 2015 1.jpg
07 Mustang 2.jpg

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Hello, name is Ron and the wife and I have a 2016 GT ordered. It will be our 4th Mustang, but first one since we sold our 2006 GT back in 2008. We enjoy Jeeps as well, just looking to round out our toy corral.

Hoping to learn from you guys,
Ron

Sponsored

txsheeodog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 5.0 PP Competition Orange
Howdy all! I'm Stacy and just bought my first Mustang. Already scared the wife in it so that's out of the way :)

I was referred here from /r/Mustang

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Hello Everyone,

New member here from the SF Bay Area. Have been lurking around the site for a few months whenever I had a question about my cars, or was considering a mod. Finally decided to join.

The ladies.....

2015 GT MT PP 401a Anniversary Pkg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1456598285.521458.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1456598320.115676.jpg

2015 GT Convertible AT 401a Anniversary PKg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1456598395.042291.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1456598404.969601.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hello Everyone,

New member here from the SF Bay Area. Have been lurking around the site for a few months whenever I had a question about my cars, or was considering a mod. Finally decided to join.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Welcome fellow bay area member! Hopefully we can get a bay area meet going sometime soon.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Welcome fellow bay area member! Hopefully we can get a bay area meet going sometime soon.
Sounds good...I have some friends in MCA and occasionally hang with a guy in the local Shelby Club. They meet up all the time, and always welcome new members or people who just want to hang.

PrISM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So can I join the forum if I'm not actually an S550 owner? I'm an '04 Mach owner for the past 10 years or so, but I've been toying with the idea that it might be time for a trade up. So...hi!

Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
You sure can join us! ...welcome. Several members with no s550's

FSTBCK16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 competition orange GT
Hi Everyone,
Proud new owners of a 2016 base GT in Comp Orange.
Also looking to buy my wife a 2013/14 GT500 near the end of the year.
Looking forward to getting back into the muscle car scene!

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
Hey guys and gals.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I got my '16 this past weekend. Lurked on the site for quite some time educating myself before pulling the trigger. Thanks to this community for all the great information. It helped me get my ride for well below MSRP, and know more than the sales people at the lot!

First Mustang since an '85 LX Foxbody I had in the mid-90's during high school.
:cheers:

'16 Deep Impact Blue Base GT w/ PP
2016-02-29 11.15.18.jpg

GarryR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I am Garry, living in upper East Tennessee. The first car I purchased in 1965 was a 1962 Corvair Spyder. For the next twenty years I went through a progression of Chevelles, Camaros, El Caminos, and Corvettes, selling my last Corvette in 1988. A familiar story; three small kids left no room or budget for a sports car. College educations, weddings, aging parents, etc. kept life busy and the coffers low for the following 27 years. Early in August 2015, while checking my email, a news story about the all new 2016 Camaro caught my eye. I had not paid close attention to what was happening in the automotive world, but was planning to buy a car in 2016, with no real thought given to what it might be. The marketing hype about the Camaro peaked my interest, especially since the performance cars I had owned were all Chevrolets. After receiving my wife’s blessing, I decided I was going to get a 2016 Camaro, sight unseen. While discussing my intentions with a friend, he asked me if I had considered the Mustang. I had not, but another good friend (Lenny Lawson, Gateway Ford) had owned the Chevrolet dealership in town before the 2008 economic meltdown, and now owned the Ford dealership. I contacted him and he spent almost a whole day educating me about the new Mustang and having me drive several. The readers know my thrill at driving the Mustangs, especially the GT, after three decades of sedans and mini-vans. I still wanted to experience the Camaro before I made up my mind. While waiting for the media darling to show up, I looked at and drove a bunch of Mustangs, every power train/trim combination. When the Camaros finally reached the local dealers right after Thanksgiving, it was somewhat anti-climactic. It is a darned nice car, but after spending a few days looking and driving them, there was no doubt about my choice. I found almost every thing about the Mustang suited me better. On December 4th, I placed my order; a GT Premium, Ingot Silver, Red Line interior, MT, 3:55, Dark Stainless painted wheels. It arrived February 1st, just in time for my 65th birthday. I plan to drive and enjoy it everyday. The guy might be old, but he ain’t slow.
IMG_1-s2.jpg
IMG_4s.jpg
IMG_5-s.jpg
IMG_6-s.jpg
IMG_9-s.jpg
A-B.jpg

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
First Post! I've got a Shadow Black Base GT with PP and Recaros on order that should be here by the end of the week. I'm pretty excited to get into my first Mustang! Since the weather is still so crappy right now in the Ottawa Valley, Stock PP size winter tires are going on right away. Basic mods will come in time: Springs, wheels/tires, cat back etc. I'm happy to be part of such a knowledgeable group, and I can't wait to get some seat time in the new car!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored