Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
1 question (searched and couldn't find it) - When playing MP3s from USB does this display album artwork?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Let me double check. Can't remember off hand. I'll let you know in a little bit.

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
First, never answered rather this kit will still use the proximity sensors in rear bumper. Can we please get an answer to that?
Works exactly in the same way as OEM, the unit just takes the same video signal and displays it in a larger screen. I haven't noticed any difference apart from the size of the image.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
When does the sale end? Just so I can make time for me to purchase this. As I'm very busy this weekend. Thanks again for the hard work!

Sponsored

andrew.k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Fastback, Magnetic, 051A, MT, 3.55
How good are the GPS maps in any country other than USA, Canada for instance?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I haven't used them in any other country but the maps are for north america so they do cover Canada as well.

As for album artwork. That will be coming in an update after testing it. We are hoping to get that in our software update we should have done over the weekend or monday which would be loaded into all kits before they ship out.

If not it would come in the next update. To play the mp3 files and in future have artwork you will need to use the supplied external USB connector.

You can still play usb thumb drive from sync menu under the USB input but will never show artwork there. We hope to have that update for MP3 input in audio section updated soon.

andrew.k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Fastback, Magnetic, 051A, MT, 3.55
I haven't used them in any other country but the maps are for north america so they do cover Canada as well.

As for album artwork. That will be coming in an update after testing it. We are hoping to get that in our software update we should have done over the weekend or monday which would be loaded into all kits before they ship out.

If not it would come in the next update. To play the mp3 files and in future have artwork you will need to use the supplied external USB connector.
Great - PM'd

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
With all the pricing talk, I was hoping that price would be under 500 shipped for forum members. At almost 600, Im out. I guess I'll keep my eyes on the TomTop threads and see about updates there to address the few minor shortcomings.

Good luck with the sales... Im sure that it will do well.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We just added a little bigger discount on the promo code for the first orders. Not a huge difference but takes a little more off!

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I hope I was the first one to order ;)

Thanks for giving us a better discount than previous one! I am so ready to upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.