Like I always say……god forbid you can ever have anything nice. 😒
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Sorry for your lost OP; fortunately insurance can bring it back to life. I am guessing you may have been lucky enough to never have damaged ANYTHING. I would be upset also, but would probably have time to think rational about it before making comments on a forum.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Reflect on what you are saying. Your overall point I get. All age groups have turd burglars.

But you just did exactly what OP did, generalizing a whole demographic as a problem based on your personal opinion. Not statistical data. :like:
I get it. I’m middle aged but I’ve never see old thieves in my area personally. I know that we are in a terrible state of affairs with distracted driving which, is primarily younger drivers from my persona observation. As for thefts, I can’t see old people stealing cars at any rate as the older age. I could be wrong and it could be all older people robbing cars.

I’m not a fbi analysis

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I can’t honestly fathom being rude unless they attempted to flee lol. which my gf’s mom who is a pos did do to someone. Said yeah Brb getting insurance then got in car and sped off
She’s like 40. Miserable people everywhere in all ages.
She literally did in fact try to leave.

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Unfortunate for sure. Mine was 5 days old when someone dropped a rock off an overpass. As upsetting as it is, you will get over it. Sometimes bad luck finds it's way to you no matter how hard you try to stay away from it.
That said, every driver needs to do a self check before they get behind the wheel. Not really any excuse for that one.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Hmmmm that coworker must have gotten to you pretty fast to inform you of the accident and then you in turn got out to the parking lot pretty fast.........or perhaps you arrived, as she was getting back into her vehicle to leave. Either way, she was in an accident and the authorities should have been called; or whatever the normal practice is for non-injury accidents.

She literally did in fact try to leave.

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Yeah, I was waiting for all the nice folks to tell me to park farther away. OF COURSE I would if that were an option! There is very limited parking at my work.

Oh and if the driver literally says she has trouble seeing and is over 75, it's not a mistake calling out her age.
So maybe you can volunteer to drive older folks to appointments?

A Human is 10000 times more valuable then any car. Lets hope our parents don't have an accident and are treated rudely.

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hmmmm that coworker must have gotten to you pretty fast to inform you of the accident and then you in turn got out to the parking lot pretty fast.........or perhaps you arrived, as she was getting back into her vehicle to leave. Either way, she was in an accident and the authorities should have been called; or whatever the normal practice is for non-injury accidents.
What are you Columbo? The details are all in my original post. And yes, a police report was filed. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
How did you guess my name....man you are taking this too serious; most of us are trying to provide a lighter mood.

If you are really this upset, why post on here? You had to know there would be some opposed.

What are you Columbo? The details are all in my original post. And yes, a police report was filed. 🤷‍♂️

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
In "my" local Porshce club, one dude has started competitive racing at around 70. By 90 he figured it's a bit too much and now he is just doing HPDE's at 93. I had instructor there last year, I think he was 83. It was taking him some time to get in and out of the car, but he brings a caged Cayman on slicks to these events on his trailer. He has energy to track it for several days in a row and also teach other students. I would say that more than half of people there are in or close to their 70's and they drive much better than 95% of public roads crowd.
Sponsored