I hate bad old drivers.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
The worse drivers are 16 to 25 where daddy buys them a fast car.
I'd argue that the worst drivers are imigrants, that came from places that have little or no rules, laws or system in place for driving in the country they are from, but somehow manage to get a drivers license. (mostly because anyone with a pulse is handed a license)

My wife owns an insurance brokerage firm, mostly for property and casualty insurance. You would not believe how many accidents people from Asia and the Middle East get into, because in their home countries, there are basically no rules in place at all. They have no road etiquet, they can't read the street signs, they swerve in and out of traffic at will, completely ignore lights, and consider it common place to "bump and rub" in traffic and in parking lots.

If you have an Asian or Middle Eastern market you want to shop at, take my advice and rent a car or get an uber
Sponsored

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
I agree, when in Thailand the bumping is common practice. Where I live are few immigrants.

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
That sucks! At least you were able to track her down. Years ago I was at Home Depot with my 06GT and parked away from everyone. Came out after shopping to find a nice dent in driver fender from some AZZ that let their door fly open. I don't own it anymore but can still see that dent!
Yeah, I call them efferdents, cause when you first see 'em you say "Some effer dented my car."

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
YouTube is full of vids of people from all over the world doing stupid sh*t in their cars and motorcycles. The worst seem to come from places where people are just scraping out an existence or where they have so much that a six digit or more vehicle means nothing to them.
Sponsored