Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
added a fuller back shot.

yep, black on black and more black, you need to keep a couple microfiber clothes in your back seat for sure.
Looks so good Lou! I wonder how the RTR rear diffuser would look or if it would be too much textured plastic with the matte stripes.
Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
you know if they don't hold up...they can be taken off

I'm hoping they do but who knows. sucks that some of them were more flawed than others. sure it was hard for Oy to decide who gets one and who doesn't and try to pick which ones he should send back and which ones he should let eager people have. sucks that the little china men can't do the job perfectly the first go around lol
Yeah I know just saving myself the trouble and I found an alternate place I like it on. Should hold up fairly well where it is now. And just adds a little something to the engine bay or Coyote den if you will haha.

And yes, I wouldn't want the job of QC manager with this project either lol. Especially when trying to meet a deadline.

sm32589g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
Can I add my name to this list ASAP?! Please and thank you maybe hopefully?

DrunkMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0
I'd be okay dealing with a couple paint imperfections, and maybe deciding if I want to clear the frontside of the emblem to make sure the paint stays. I'm waiting to hear back from our fearless entrepreneurs my coyotes are missing part of their mouth and noses from the enamel fill :( and one of them the black nickel is damaged.

However that being said these pieces are more then I expected they are really nice and if the hand painting was so ehh as I can see from people talking about them they were be amazing. But even with a few paint issues here and there these are still great pieces for what we paid for them.

Sponsored

magnum23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium Performance Package

I am very pleased with the quality of the emblems I received. I havent decided if I will install it today, or just wait for the fender emblems to arrive and install them atthe same time!!!
Thank you for all the hard work delivering the emblems!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
From what I can tell in the pics that have been posted so far, the silver came out much cleaner then the black nickel. The finish looks more even. The Black nickel looks almost like a stain that was brushed on. The silver and blacks looks really good.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeh those silver above look WAY better finished than the others posted, mainly the black nickel ones.

Those look relatively perfect.

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
Edit* Are we able to pay early? Went ahead and purchased out of the excitement for this badge.

I'll need to be added to the list when possible :):
ORDER #4498308 for 1 Rear Emblem - Antique Silver w/ Black fill

Thanks!

Last edited:

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Got mine today I have to say AWESOME job on these they really so look awesome!

Thank you so much!!

Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I received mine on Saturday. The badge is beautiful!! Very good quality and the size is perfect. Thanks for all the hard work, Oy!

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I love seeing everyones photos. I hope to run into someone in Phoenix with this on their car.
Here's a photo of my personal badge. I was originally going to fill with ingot silver touch up paint to match my car so I opted to not get an enamel fill. I actually like the plain black look, so I think I'm going to keep it like this.

Installed

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Got mine today.

I give it a 10 in terms of general awesomeness, but only maybe a 6 or so in terms of finish. Mine’s a little rough around the edges in the visible black nickel areas and the red fill has a few fairly large surface imperfections, almost like something had been laid on top of it while the paint was wet. I’m pondering burying it in a fairly heavy coat (or coats) of clear to try to smooth things out a bit, which might do the trick.

If that fails miserably, Plan B would involve glass bead blasting the badge bare and painting it body color, which I think could be cool also. Oy, you guys might want to consider offering a bare version of these for those that might want to finish them however they please - just a thought. I’d probably consider another bare one to play with…

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Perfect!

Received mine today at 5:00 PM PST Snail mail pace but it was worth the wait IMO. I looked into having personal badges made for my car as I did years ago with my Fox-bodied Stang. Those badges then as now, cost a good grip. Just wasn't ready to pay hundreds of dollars for something that was NOT going to make my car faster.
The price for the badges as well as the fender badges are very, very reasonable when compared to other custom-made badges.

I went with the AS w/ red-fill to contrast all of the blue. No flaws in my two badges, overall I rate them a 10!
image.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.