Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevelp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT PP
Can I also be put down for 2 black with red fill please. Thanks

RVA5.0Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Can you put me down for 2 badges, both black with red fill? Thanks!

Sponsored

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I just want it to be known that I was given a refund today and an explanation of why. I have not even shipped the badge back yet. But I just wanted to say what stand up guys these 2 dudes are. OySmallFry@SCS - sent me a PM and acknowledged the problems with some of the badges. If they can get a new vendor to source these from here in America I think the quality issues will be resolved. I am still a customer when that happens. These guys have my respect and business. They are truly classy guys. They did not run from this, they just stepped up. Thank you.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I just want it to be known that I was given a refund today and an explanation of why. I have not even shipped the badge back yet. But I just wanted to say what stand up guys these 2 dudes are. OySmallFry@SCS - sent me a PM and acknowledged the problems with some of the badges. If they can get a new vendor to source these from here in America I think the quality issues will be resolved. I am still a customer when that happens. These guys have my respect and business. They are truly classy guys. They did not run from this, they just stepped up. Thank you.
I have not gotten a reply to my PM from yesterday as of yet. I am not wishing for a refund. I love the concept, the badge, and even the product in hand. Just not happy with the final execution by the manufacturer. Of the two badges, I have one that I would maybe install. Both have issues, be it different ones.

I guess it all comes to how fast the replacement turn around would be.

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
Got my badge saturday and must say, quality is way better than expected. Looks like something you would buy from ford or something, im super pleased! Thanks spacecityspy!!
image.jpg

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Got mine over the weekend! Perfect? No, some small imperfections but barely noticeable and likely not noticeable at all once on the car. I do understand some peoples frustration with imperfect badges but they will get taken care of from the vendor no doubt. I for one am happy and satisfied and just wanted to thank the guys who put this together.

Now how about a clutch pedal extender that doesn't cost $50 lol.... ((Hint hint))

:D

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
but barely noticeable and likely not noticeable at all once on the car.
Most important part. I can take macro photos of a lot on consumer goods out of the box that aren't by any mean perfect.

These are meant to go on a car though that, unless youre in a competition (which i wouldn't be using hand made/painted badges from China to begin with), no one is getting nose 4 inches from the badge like these photos show the tiny defects

If you look up at the past 10-15 posts lots of examples of pretty mint received badges this batch.

If they're dented/damaged (likely during shipping as mine were) they will make that right and get replacements out and claim the damage against USPS insurance.

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Id like 1 badge black on black please.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.