Sponsored

How many have ordered and still waiting?

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Hopefully you see some traction soon, I have a build date and jlwdvm does as well I believe. Vins are up in the 2500 range already so they are starting to move things along.
I heard today from Deysha and she said nothing will be scheduled until January now and told me to check back with her after Jan. 8th. So patiently waiting. :frusty: :headbonk:
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I heard today from Deysha and she said nothing will be scheduled until January now and told me to check back with her after Jan. 8th. So patiently waiting. :frusty: :headbonk:
Gotcha, that does stink, since the pipeline is full until well after their holiday shutdown, im guessing they will resume scheduling afterwards as well. They do the scheduling on thursdays so makes sense for her to have you call friday after the new year.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Would that mean I would not receive a VIN until after the first of the year, even though I do already have a scheduled build date of Jan. 25?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Im not really sure, mine was scheduled a week or two before yours for 1/11 build and it had a VIN already assigned. My dealer sent me a screen shot from their daily status from Ford and it showed it was submitted to the plant and corresponding build date/VIN information

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
Do you have any other details? Was your car produced? Did you get a VIN? any progress at all from last August?
No other details at this time. No vin no build date. Just a tentative April delivery date based on what I said earlier. It's painful not knowing anything. Only bright spot is it will not set in the garage the whole winter losing warranty.

redoktor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I received a copy of the order receipt acknowledgement from Ford from my dealer or Dora dated November 16. Originally dealer thought it could be produced sometime in December or January for a February delivery. I'm in no hurry to receive prior to April and it looks like from what I'm reading I might get my wish.

rahtid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Spoke with my friend at Michelin and he said the Sport Cup 2 tires are seriously back logged. I told him to try ninja 4 so my R can produce faster haha.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Spoke with my friend at Michelin and he said the Sport Cup 2 tires are seriously back logged. I told him to try ninja 4 so my R can produce faster haha.
Tire Rack has them but looks like they are almost out.

Sponsored

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Still zero updates here. Build 10/13. Purchased 11/14. Marked In Transit on 11/17. Still sitting up in flat rock.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
no update on mine as of this morning, sitting at rail head
ready to go as of Dec.9 still shows wing deceived this week.
SO either no updates and on its way, or sitting their waiting.

OP
OP
Rogue

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
As of yesterday - GT350 is produced on 23Oct and still no updates in the system since. Regional manager did some digging and said it's looking like "first part of January" for delivery "slight chance it could arrive before new year."

Dealer GM did some digging and said the seatbelt recall is affecting a lot of cars timeline.