Sponsored

Last edited:

Riktar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
8+1= 16^(2.2/14).

When i have space, I get out and let it close behind me. When my wife is with me, i usually do the same but turn over to her usually say "stop slamming the door dammit".

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
Ken upercut known as the "Shoryuken"
You might actually risk knocking the door hinges off alignment with a Shoryuken. I recommend a Hadouken using the light punch button instead since it's a more horizontal and less vertical force. ;)

OP
OP

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks for all the replies fellas. I tried the rubber trim this morning and boy was it glorious. Lol. Seriously thanks. And to all of you who dont get it, I'm just not up to performance enhancing things like shift knobs or steering wheel swaps yet. Baby steps.

Sponsored

Old Guard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Guard, MT, 400A, 455, 648, 13D
Ouch. A few fingerprints actually reduce turbulence by creating a slightly uneven side surface and improve laminar flow. Helps reduce the coefficient of drag (CD) number that Ford felt was too secret to document.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Thanks for all the replies fellas. I tried the rubber trim this morning and boy was it glorious. Lol. Seriously thanks. And to all of you who dont get it, I'm just not up to performance enhancing things like shift knobs or steering wheel swaps yet. Baby steps.
I DO get it. To me, the first steps are learning how to effectively keeping it looking like new.

I predict your next survey will be about how we close our trunks. (My answer: Xpel strip below the GT badge. And now I wish I had clear film on the gas cap too.)

Last edited:

SBLee29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang V6 w/051a
The door handle seems like the obvious way to go if u don't wanna touch the paint. The rubber trim tho?? That's just silly lol

Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I just climb out the window

OP
OP

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I DO get it. To me, the first steps are learning how to effectively keeping it looking like new.

I predict your next survey will be about how we close our trunks. (My answer: Xpel strip below the GT badge. And now I wish I had clear film on the gas cap too.)
Yep the trunk and gas cap have been bugging me too. Saw a thread a while back where you make a lanyard and attach it to the upper inside of the trunk lid. Been meaning to buy a dog leash to cut up to see if it will work. Every time I fill the gas I close my gas capless door with my knuckle thinking that makes a difference. Was just thinking about putting ppf on my whole doors this morning. So many ways to spend money.

Thanks again.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I put on gloves, white ones. They get washed after one use. I touch the door with my middle finger and thumb. I do this on both doors, so I don't let the passenger (usually my wife) either open or close the door. It has nothing to do with manners, she just does not know how to respect the door

Crazy Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Race Red
I predict your next survey will be about how we close our trunks.

Oh no, don't go there. I plead the 5th.......:shrug:
Sponsored