Sponsored

High Mile Club *garage queens need not apply

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
I'm currently sitting at 28,xxx. I'm a lil bummed about it too. This was the first car I'd bought that was brand new and seeing it go from 8 miles on the odo to now is a bit saddening. Speaking of which I have yet to get a catch can for my car. Would you guys say it's 'too late' to get one?
If you drive it, it will look like it, no getting around that. But these cars are really transportation at their core, at least for me.
As far as a catch can? Meh. I'm of the school it's not needed to begin with, and using Vulcan logic, no, not too late! :D
Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
A traffic circle :lol: I assume thats American talk for a roundabout :doh:

I do miss living in the states. Back over in September for the usual family holiday (vacation) keep looking at holiday homes to buy everytime we come and rent a disney villa and will hopefully do it one day soon so we can spend more than 2 weeks a year there. Feels like home to me so am always sad to leave. Been British though you guys will not let me stay :rant:
yea, its a different world living in the UK to the US, love the US and the long wide roads, the UK with all the roundabouts can be a pain for a LHD
:headbang:

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I'm not sure if my car is a garage queen so maybe ya'll can help. I definitely plan to put miles on the car, ol lady and I enjoy long road trips. We take leisure drives after work just for fun and been on several road trips...MD to FL, Point Lookout, MD to Oakland, MD to Baltimore and eastern shore and so forth...

Here is the scoop. Picked up my car on Oct 16, 2014 and now shy of 15k miles. I rarely drive the car to work because it's less than 2 mile commute. We joke at work my car is a garage queen but that leads to my question...

Is my car considered a garage queen? It's not a daily, it does sit in the garage most of the time, and not afraid to drive her in the rain. I have no idea how many miles she will end up with...My gauge is by smiles not miles.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I have about 8000 miles since mid Jan. Car was supposed to be the occasional fun car, but it is so good that I am driving it almost all the time. Have had a couple track days as well, and it has been holding together great. I did need to replace the windshield due to a large crack, but other than that and a couple of rock chips she is doing well.

-T

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
Bought mine used at 18000 in December and about to turn 28000 in the next week or two

Sponsored

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I'm not sure if my car is a garage queen so maybe ya'll can help. I definitely plan to put miles on the car, ol lady and I enjoy long road trips. We take leisure drives after work just for fun and been on several road trips...MD to FL, Point Lookout, MD to Oakland, MD to Baltimore and eastern shore and so forth...

Here is the scoop. Picked up my car on Oct 16, 2014 and now shy of 15k miles. I rarely drive the car to work because it's less than 2 mile commute. We joke at work my car is a garage queen but that leads to my question...

Is my car considered a garage queen? It's not a daily, it does sit in the garage most of the time, and not afraid to drive her in the rain. I have no idea how many miles she will end up with...My gauge is by smiles not miles.
Garage queens know who they are, the fact that you're not sure if your car is one AND that you are willing to drive her in the rain, I say you are not a garage queen. ;)

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Picked up my car in September 2015 and just hit 3,800 miles. Still can't bring myself to taking it out during rainy days and basically didn't drive it from Dec through February due to crappy Northeast winter weather. Thankfully the nice weather has finally arrived and I will be putting on some miles this summer...

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
Picked mine up in Feb 2015 got 25k miles

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Got mine in June 2015 almost at 21k Miles now

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Not a garage queen (though it does stay in one overnight), but my commutes are short. I have 6500 miles at about 11 months (and that includes a 1500 mile road trip). I drive it daily to work/errands, and now more so that the weather is nice outside.

Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I have a company vehicle, so I might hit 3500-4k in one year on my muskrat.

NasaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium CO A6
Just under 26000, picked it up in Feb 2015.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I just hit 11k after picking my '15GTPP up in Dec 2014. I will be keeping this car forever. My most favorite Mustang I have owned to date.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Lol, I need to rename thread "low mile club"! Thought for sure there would be guys posting over 50k by now.
Sponsored

Last edited: