Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Okay after living here for 8 years I still haven't found an alignment shop I trust. Of the at least 10 different shops I've used not one has gotten it right on any vehicle I've owned. After lowering I took it to get aligned. Drove fine but steering wheel horribly off center after alignment. Was straight when I took it in. At dealer today getting wheel centered but would like to find a quality, reputable, highly skilled alignment guy somewhere around here.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for Hampton Roads.

OP
OP
Dirtleg

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Yeah I can't really justify a 3 1/2 hour drive to get an alignment. Although the idea is tempting.

It's starting to sound like there are no good shops in Central Virginia. Or at least I can't seem to find one. Certainly there would be someplace decent with VIR being so close.

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Ever find a good shop to go to? Got an Eibach Pro kit that needs to be installed and aligned to certain specs for my wheels coming in.

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
At Speed Motorsports - think they are in Hanover. They deal with track set ups all the time - I have used them a couple of times. You will always see Porsches and BMWs in there getting HPDE set ups done. You can find reviews online. I am not affiliated with them in any way, but have never heard anyone say anything negative about their work.
Sponsored