Sponsored

Has MustangG6 Membership Accelerated Your Purchase?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Nope, but its found me a load of goodies to buy, loads of laughs, a lot of interesting stuff i have found out about my car
and I have bought a set of stickers to plug the website in Good Old London Town:D
There is a very good crowd on here, very helpful, and friendly. Am very pleased I found this forum.
I should have been a Yank, nearly moved to New York around 15 years back, but the job never paid enough.
But love the States,

FASTBK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW 5.0 Premium PP
Not really, but it has helped me learn a lot more about my S550. But the mods will continue at a pace my savings account is happy with! :cheers:

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not really. Pocket book and other life events actually slowed the process down!

Finally, after 2 years on the forum, it may finally happen. Koons Ford in Baltimore is actively searching for my configuration, or pretty close. May have to order a 2017.

I have found that the forum has really helped make certain option choices and prioritize what is most important.

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
My purchase accelerated my membership. And I've gotten some good information from members and I hope I've given some also. I got a new set of pp wheels and tires from here. Some of you don't like the Pirellis, I love em. I'll take all you want to give me.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Joined after I bought mine. Best thing going for the 6G owners in my opinion.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'd have to say this forum has accelerated my purchase. My original intent was a 2018, but I've got the itch to snag a 2017 in Lightning Blue. Even if there are some changes in 2018, it's nothing that can't already be done aftermarket wise. The engine isn't going anywhere. Visually, maybe a few changes, but I don't expect a ton as most refreshes are usually a small bumper\rear change. I like how the 2017 looks so I would be happy with it or else I would be endlessly waiting forever.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
After I got my new Stang about 3 months ago I registered at another mustang forum but it turned out to be a pretty dead site.

Stumbled across this site the other day and have been loving it ever since, much more lively and more info.

Terry :thumbsup:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Nope... bought the car first, then went online and found several Mustang websites (all of which sucked for various reasons,) and then stumbled here. This place is leagues better than the alternatives I've seen, so it's where I stayed.

Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
I think this forum just helped me solidify my mindset into buying a new 'stang. I went and test drove one yesterday (GT, 3.55 rear axle, 20" wheels, manual).
Exactly the opposite here. Had I have read all the whining, crying, bitching and moaning before I did my own research, I would have run away from ANY Mustang quickly.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Exactly the opposite here. Had I have read all the whining, crying, bitching and moaning before I did my own research, I would have run away from ANY Mustang quickly.
That's because on any car forum, people report the bad and not the good which is a fraction of the number of Mustangs sold monthly.

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
I actually joined after I ordered.
Yep. Bought the car October 2015. Joined M6G last month. What convinced me to buy was a combination of my long-time love of Mustangs (since the '93 GT) together with seeing the S550s around town and my research of them online. Finding M6G was just like an added bonus. :D

OP
OP
Ruckus

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
The benefit for you now is to mine the site for information to make the most of ownership. :)

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No. I was dead set on buying and that is the REASON I joined this forum. I knew I was going to purchase soon and was in need of advice on options and aftermarket parts.

Not to mention, it's nice here. It feels like a zoo or a circus. ;)
Sponsored