H2678 Will be F/S in FL

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
That car would kick the crap out of an R on the track. GM built a (for now) superior track car. I believe that will be very short lived once the next car is announced in January.

I'm glad I didn't see any 1LE's at Daytona this year.

All this fluff of the geese guy choosing the R over the 1LE is a bunch of hooey. You don't buy a track car as a daily driver or a Starbucks transport device. It is a track car through and through and in that purpose, it is superior. Don't buy it if you want a DD. They have a different version for that.

With all that said, I wouldn't buy a 1LE now knowing that Ford's answer is right around the corner. However it does make you consider a superior car for under MSRP vs a car based solely on rumor which will likely carry an ADM.

OP, it's your money and if you have found happiness in your decision, I am happy for you. All the best in your new ride.
Sponsored

LateBrakeU2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST DD, 350R, 15 Z/28
I wouldn't be so sure they are going for under sticker,same dynamic as the R relative to availablility. If you're seeing ads that are 6k under it's a smoke and mirrors deal.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I admit....I may have been looking into a ZL1 a little more....but not like when I was searching for my GT350! I have seen below sticker prices.
Sponsored