Sponsored

GT350 owners happy with their Cars.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
65 miles on her so far and aside from the wheel that was gouged but replaced today and the tiny chip on the door edge I'm extremely happy! Yes the panel gaps aren't completely even all the way around but close enough for me to be happy with it.
Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Ordered mine in August 2015, got it in early January 2016. Everything about the car has surpassed my expectations after putting 10K miles on it. I have a few track days and autocrossed it, and I am vey happy with the performance. Probably the only thing that would make me happier is if I had Gal Gadot sitting in the front seat.
I have no panel gaps
I have no piston slap
I have yet to see limp mode
I have no interior rattles
I have no paint issues
My engine doesn't use oil, maybe 2 ounces every 3000 miles
My seats fit me just fine
My tires aren't wearing out too quickly
The trans shifts great

Last edited:

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! We never know when our last day comes. Sorry to hear about your condition but I am extremely happy you have found something that makes you feel alive. Good luck, Godspeed and God willing you will make a miraculous recovery.

Harold
Thanks!

IT'S NOT A PRACTICE ROUND YOU DONT GET A SECOND CHANCE EVERY DAY IS PRECIOUS!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Thanks!

IT'S NOT A PRACTICE ROUND YOU DONT GET A SECOND CHANCE EVERY DAY IS PRECIOUS!
Only question I have is - What are you doing on here talking to us idiots instead of driving your car?! :) Wish you the best man.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I love mine. Its been exactly 8 months now. It has developed a few quirks that others have harped on, but nothing to detract from the joy of dat FPC.

Sponsored

kartguy898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / 2016 F150 FX4
I looked outside an hour ago and the roads were dry. Temperature was 4 C (39 F). Good enough. Just parked it. Still smiling. :)

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
13K miles on my R since January. No issues and I am very pleased with the experience and overall vehicle.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I'm 90% satisfied. Disappointed in a few aspects of its engineering, primarily the filter not being remote located despite the fact Ford knew the engine likes to spin filters. I torque the crap out of it myself, but still I'm never fully confident. And of course, my first Tech pack car for obvious reasons. The oil pump gear I'm not entirely sold won't be a bigger problem as these cars get a few years on them.

Beyond that, I love it on the track. I'm pretty happy with it on the road too aside from the rather obnoxious piston slap noise.

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
Glad someone started a thread like this as I am delighted with the overall performance of this car. I have owned many vehicles but this is my first Mustang; more a sports car than muscle car guy. First affordable car that competes with hipo motorcycles in fun/mile in my book. Never expected to want to track car until Track Attack, now have the bug. So, having a '16 Tech Pkg (wife hated the Recaro's and we planned to drive car a lot), I am disappointed at the cooler issue and the relatively poor trade-in on a '17.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
I'm happy with mine. Still going through the lemon process but I don't blame it on anyone. I just don't want to keep paying off so much for the car when it doesn't work 100% of the time. I hope to get another later down the road!

Sponsored

kgschrader

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spacecitypanteras.com
First Name
Kirby
Vehicle(s)
20 GT350R LR217, 2017 Raptor, 20 720S, 71 Pantera
With all of the negative threads recently about owners having major issues with the way their car was built or failing engines, or multiple unresolved problems, I want to get an idea of how many owners are completely satisfied.

I'll start.

I purchased my 17 on 7/27/16. The car has about 5k miles on it. I broke the engine in according to the manual. I took it easy on the car for the first 100 miles. I varied my speed during the break in. Once I hit 100 miles there were multiple pulls to 8200 RPM. I pretty much beat the snot out of it.

As of today, I use no oil, my splitter was installed correctly, I have no paint issue and my rear bumper does not have any gap where it meets the body panel. Everything about the vehicle is flawless aside from the major tramling which I knew long before buying it.

I'm 100% satisfied with my GT350. How many others?
I have had my car now a year, next week...
Coming up on 20,000 miles. A daily driver.

I really like this car. One of the best I've owned.
The technology beats out the other cars I have.
The brakes, the handling, the sound of the motor.... Great!
Everyone at work knows the car.

What do I not like?
The piston slap really is annoying. To the point that I keep the revs up or down just to NOT hear it. Yeah, I drive it in sport mode most of the time

I had a dent in the hood when delivered. Dealer fixed it. Can't see it unless you know where to look in the right light, just so.
Right rear pillar paint kinda' thin, but again... you have to look for it.

The cooler(s) issue.
But I'm working on that as per others and in another thread. I should have most of both of them solved or not this weekend.

I had a 2013 GT500. I tolerated it. Put 65,000 miles on it.

This car, I like. I'll keep it for a long time.

Yeah, sure... I miss the extra 135HP and low end torque, but you just have to drive it different.

Did I say anything about the sound of this motor? Love it.

I still went through a set of rear tires in less than 16,000 miles.

FWIW,
Kirby

Reactions: TDC

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I've had the car for a month and a half now (1,500 miles) and I'm loving it. The few problems I've had with the car (dash panel, splitter install) have all been dealer related. The car itself is fantastic.

cattivo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geno
Vehicle(s)
17GT350
I got mine two days ago, and have just under 90 miles. Honestly, coming from an Audi S5, this car is just a bit intimidating. It's larger than I expected, and getting used to the manual and how to apply the power is a learning curve. Worst of all, the Recaros don't quite suit my build, although, I'm slowly getting used to them. All that being said, I am so in love with this car! The last time I felt so good about a vehicle was when I got my 02 Lightning. I never considered myself a Ford guy, but I guess I've been fooling myself all along!

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I love mine.... no real issues at all.

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
It's simply the most enjoyable car I have ever driven. Far exceeds the M's and AMG's I've overpaid for in the past. I'm at 1,600 miles and down 1/2 quart of oil.
Sponsored