zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
my OCDism... I wish the heated/cooled tech pack seats had harness holes instead of the more standard headrest.

I also wish that some parts were more readily available (i'm looking at you braided brake lines).

My largest annoyance by far at this point is that my car loses GPS signal on a regular basis. I just havent gotten around to taking it in to have it looked at yet.

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
You people with OCD are screwed . . . You will never be happy with your car. You need to go trade it in on a used Datsun !! :lol::lol:

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Hi Gary. I'm Rick. I also suffer from OCD.

Sponsored

Yetitime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pak
My wife, daughter and son call her Shelby and actually say hi when they pass through the garage.

My wife actually told me last night before bed, "Shelby said she is mad at you because you have not driven her this week yet"

I have to admit, its great, I like it.

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
My wife, daughter and son call her Shelby and actually say hi when they pass through the garage.

My wife actually told me last night before bed, "Shelby said she is mad at you because you have not driven her this week yet"

I have to admit, its great, I like it.
A family that fully supports a car guys love. Doesnt get any better than that sir. :cheers: to you and your family

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Perhaps due to my height and seating position, I get some glare that makes the center screen between the speedo and tach hard to read at dawn and dusk. Also there's some squeak coming from the passenger side dash. Otherwise I'm just annoyed that I've only been able to drive the car for 390 miles so far (it's been at the dealer the entire 2nd week of my ownership)!

USMC0341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
My drivers door window catches the door frame when I open the door. Sounds like a 1983 ford LTD! It drives me nuts!

hal_farthead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT350 - Tech pkg
My drivers door window catches the door frame when I open the door. Sounds like a 1983 ford LTD! It drives me nuts!
That's not kosher. It is supposed to lower the window slightly on opening and closing to prevent it hanging up. Mine does that and has since day 1. Check with your dealer to see if yours is working correctly.
Sponsored