a Ford
Judgement free zone, let's hear em
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Sync has not connected to 911 blah blah blah. Im sure there is a way to disable this crap but I have yet to look into it. This one tops my list right now

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I plan on keeping a box of disposable gloves for pumping gas, as that's pretty much the filthiest thing your hand can touch on a daily basis.

Also bought a pair of Mechanix Covert .5MM gloves for driving to try to preserve the Alcantara steering wheel since I plan on keeping this car for life. For those who are looking into driving gloves, I highly suggest these. They are super thin and breathable, not to mention it feels like a second skin.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
I plan on keeping a box of disposable gloves for pumping gas, as that's pretty much the filthiest thing your hand can touch on a daily basis.

Also bought a pair of Mechanix Covert .5MM gloves for driving to try to preserve the Alcantara steering wheel since I plan on keeping this car for life. For those who are looking into driving gloves, I highly suggest these. They are super thin and breathable, not to mention it feels like a second skin.
I was just thinking of the steering wheel today... thought about just buying an extra one just in case. ;)

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Wish Ford had offered Ruby Red and the electronics package in 2016 like they do in 2017.

Looking forward to getting the MGW shifter.

Wish all cars had the R suspension setup.

Love the car anyway, and am rapidly approaching 10,000 miles.

-T

Sponsored

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
I make my daughter (11) taker her shoes off if I pick her up after school because she usually just played in the mulch play area.

She just automatically asks or puts em in the trunk now. If I can get her to say Shelby or GT350 insted of just GT. Gotta get the description right.

Terrible I know.

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I make my daughter (11) taker her shoes off if I pick her up after school because she usually just played in the mulch play area.

She just automatically asks or puts em in the trunk now. If I can get her to say Shelby or GT350 insted of just GT. Gotta get the description right.

Terrible I know.
Btw, theres weathertech floor mats to help with that. Id be concerned about the seats though, I dont think there's a way to protect that :shrug:

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Hi. I'm Gary, and I'm OCD. [*Hi, Gary.*]

I drove all the way home from Baltimore (where I took delivery) to Indianapolis wearing my Impact Racing driving gloves that I bought for HPDE events several years ago, because I don't want to ruin the Alcantara wheel. I plan to drive with them pretty much 100% of the time.

I also marked the forward position of the seat (when it is adjusted correctly) with a 1" x 2" piece of velcro cloth tape, so I can slide the seat back all the way when I get out and not wear out the side bolsters on the cloth Recaros, but still adjust the seat back to the correct position quickly every time I get in the car.

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Dude. Got weather techs at the 56 mile mark. Still OCD. The point of the thread right? No judgement or retribution here

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I have not a damn clue where the front passenger side wheel is 90% of the time when parking on the street so I end up "parallel parking" or at least using the backup camera to help me even when I could just pull up straight up.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
At the dealership as we speak, sitting in my car waiting for tech to pick it up to try to diagnose the fuc&$@ rattle that's been bugging the crap out of me since i got the car.:rant:

MisterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'13 Taurus SHO & '16 GT350R
My wife calls the car a 350 GT-R :frusty:. She actually was about to buy me a GT-R hat one day till I corrected her that a GT-R is a whole different animal.... :doh: We laugh about it though (secretly I want to kill her. :crazy:)

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
My wife calls the car a 350 GT-R :frusty:. She actually was about to buy me a GT-R hat one day till I corrected her that a GT-R is a whole different animal.... :doh: We laugh about it though (secretly I want to kill her. :crazy:)
Wow, i say she's a keeper, don't kill her.

MisterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'13 Taurus SHO & '16 GT350R
Btw, theres weathertech floor mats to help with that. Id be concerned about the seats though, I dont think there's a way to protect that :shrug:
Their is a way to protect them. DON'T LET YOUR KIDS RIDE IN IT! :lol:. j/k. I take my kids too, but I'm not OCD (at least in my mind :crazy:) about them. Its a car after all.... :cheers:
Sponsored