Sponsored

GT350 Floor Mats

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
Just throwing this out there...when I first bought my Mach1 there was someone supplying very classy and quality front mats for the car with the Mach1 logo...

I've seen the Cobra head version available for our cars...not my thing...would prefer just GT350 as it appears on the fenders.

Wondering if anyone has a connection for this?

Com
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Just throwing this out there...when I first bought my Mach1 there was someone supplying very classy and quality front mats for the car with the Mach1 logo...

I've seen the Cobra head version available for our cars...not my thing...would prefer just GT350 as it appears on the fenders.

Com
I would call the people at Lloyds mats . I too would be interested in getting a set .

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Com
Haven't seen GT350 in a straight pattern, but LMR has Shelby

https://lmr.com/item/LLY-S1174701/ford-mustang-black-floor-mats-with-shelby-logo-15-16

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
I wish ford made all weather rubber mats like they do for the basic GT with the pony logo. So I am praying like you for a gt350 logo on a rubber mat so I never have to worry about my carpet inside.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The person who embroiders my jackets and hats, can do the 350 design
no issues, I buy the matts and she will do for $20 bucks each.
So I am going to order 2nd set of matts.

Sponsored

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
I have been looking high and low for this exact same thing. So far, no luck and here is what i've been told:

1. Lloyds and every other floor mat manufacturer does NOT have the rights to the GT350 logo or even Shelby logo for 2015-2016 floor mats. If you even try to order the cobra logo on the 15' or 16' they will tell you they can't do it. Called three different times thinking it might be aome sort of mix up and got told the same story each time.

2. It has aomething to do with the licensing issue between Ford and Shelby and the manufacturers. I honestly am clueless on this part and just repeating what I was told. Something about the licensing costs for the manufacturers is too high and leaves no room for profit...or so I was told.

If anyone out there gets it done and is happy with the turnout, I'll be next in line to purchase some. I want the GT350 logo on mine, too.

It amazes me that Ford doesn't have anything available at this point.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have been looking high and low for this exact same thing. So far, no luck and here is what i've been told:

1. Lloyds and every other floor mat manufacturer does NOT have the rights to the GT350 logo or even Shelby logo for 2015-2016 floor mats. If you even try to order the cobra logo on the 15' or 16' they will tell you they can't do it. Called three different times thinking it might be aome sort of mix up and got told the same story each time.

2. It has aomething to do with the licensing issue between Ford and Shelby and the manufacturers. I honestly am clueless on this part and just repeating what I was told. Something about the licensing costs for the manufacturers is too high and leaves no room for profit...or so I was told.

If anyone out there gets it done and is happy with the turnout, I'll be next in line to purchase some. I want the GT350 logo on mine, too.

It amazes me that Ford doesn't have anything available at this point.
I had heard that same thing about not being able to order. However, I got the mats below from LMR a few weeks ago.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1110437#post1110437
Floormat embroidery .jpg

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
Caballus....i was referring to the new GT350 logo. I have seen those and there are some folks out there that will do that logo, but not the updated one under Ford.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Caballus....i was referring to the new GT350 logo. I have seen those and there are some folks out there that will do that logo, but not the updated one under Ford.
Like on the side (without the Cobra) or back (with the Cobra)? Either way, post if you find a source. Like the ones I got, but would like to tone down a bit if more subtle are available.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Just like the Lloyds with the 5.0 logo i have in my GT, i would be happy with the 5.2 FPC logo in my GT350.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Just like the Lloyds with the 5.0 logo i have in my GT, i would be happy with the 5.2 FPC logo in my GT350.
5.2 FPC logo... do you mean the grill logo or am I missing something..

bentley1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby (White with DIB OTT Stripes) #1233
Like on the side (without the Cobra) or back (with the Cobra)? Either way, post if you find a source. Like the ones I got, but would like to tone down a bit if more subtle are available.
I was referring to the GT350 logo like on the side of our cars. That is what I'm looking specifically for. I'd like to get them embroidered into the front floor mats in either a blue or red stitching. No luck finding anything close to it.

If someone finds a company that will do the embroidering...let me know. I'm in for purchasing new mats and sending them to the company to have done.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
So is the "real" Ford. By the way, you have the wrong car listed next to your name.
It's a quote from a review. Don't get too butthurt.
Sponsored