Sponsored

GT350 coming to PDX?

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Just got my VIN and production scheduled yesterday. Any others coming to PDX?
:ford:
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Just got my VIN and production scheduled yesterday. Any others coming to PDX?
:ford:
Not for me, but would love a ride when it comes in! :)

OP
OP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think there are far more GT350s going to WA than OR, right? A buddy in Seattle has a '15 AG black stripes coming.

As for the ride, sure when it arrives (ETA Jan/Feb).

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I think there are far more GT350s going to WA than OR, right? A buddy in Seattle has a '15 AG black stripes coming.

As for the ride, sure when it arrives (ETA Jan/Feb).
I think the Seattle dealers do a decent volume with all the Microsoft and Amazon employees. Landmark and Hillyers around here are the main two that I know of that steer toward the performance versions. Where did you order from?

And thanks! Just have to hear that 5.2 in person! :)

OP
OP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I accidentally found one at a local dealer, when I wasn't even looking...Just wandered to the showroom while waiting for my oil change. Been following this car for a year but just thought due to limited production, all the cars would be spoken for. Sales guy told me they sold a '15 and two '16s (all over ADM) but have one '16 available at $10k ADM and require a $5k deposit. At this point I haven't done any research on what these cars are commanding. So I wrote them a check that day and locked up the '16.

Got home, started doing some research. Couple weeks later decided to call around to smaller markets for a MSRP deal and found one in Idaho and placed the order late Aug.

Then I backed out the local deal. Dealer said no problem they have already taken in other deposits for a car thats not even allocated to them yet. So you backing out will make next-on-the-list buyer very happy.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Which dealer had one on the lot?

OP
OP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Wasn't on the lot. They had an allocation. Was Landmark in Tigard.
Ah, that makes more sense. They are one of Portland's biggest Mustang volume leaders and at one time was the only one that received SVT Mustangs.

ToddF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Shadow Black G0094
Just caught this thread. My GT350 is being delivered to me in the Seattle area on Monday after 2 week transport trip from Tennessee.
Shadow Black Tech pack.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Just caught this thread. My GT350 is being delivered to me in the Seattle area on Monday after 2 week transport trip from Tennessee.
Shadow Black Tech pack.
How did it turn out? I saw a yellow GT350 last week at Damerow Ford in down town Beaverton, OR. They have a $30k markup, which is not surprising for that dealer.

Sponsored

ToddF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did it turn out? I saw a yellow GT350 last week at Damerow Ford in down town Beaverton, OR. They have a $30k markup, which is not surprising for that dealer.
Delivered by transport on the 28th. Had a chance to put about 60 miles on it so far. Great car. It is everything advertised. I am hoping for improved weather this weekend so I can get it out and give it a real test.
image.jpeg

OP
OP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delivered by transport on the 28th. Had a chance to put about 60 miles on it so far. Great car. It is everything advertised. I am hoping for improved weather this weekend so I can get it out and give it a real test.
Congrats man! The black no stripes is really menacing. Photos do not do this car justice at all! How close are you to Seattle? I might be coming up this weekend and would love to see the car. Doing my part to give you reasons to break the engine in. :)

ToddF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats man! The black no stripes is really menacing. Photos do not do this car justice at all! How close are you to Seattle? I might be coming up this weekend and would love to see the car. Doing my part to give you reasons to break the engine in. :)
Thanks. I live about a half hour north of Seattle in Snohomish. It was amazing all the looks I was getting just the short time out last Saturday.

OP
OP

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FP just informed me my car is in production. Woohoo!!!

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium w/performance pack
Robberson Ford in Bend has an white 350 that just came in. The customer thar ordered it backed out. Asking $10K over sticker but they are willing to deal. Give Rob Miller there a call at 541-382-4521. They called me but I'm not in a position to buy right now. Tell them Jamie sent you
Sponsored