Fore Innovations System issues

BoostedMach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP
Hey guys. I’ve got a 21 Mach 1 with a D1X that I just recently had tuned on E85 at around 16psi the car seemed to be running great. Car made great power and everything was good. I was driving the car last week and it felt like something was way off with the car when getting into boost. I sent some logs to my tuner and everything looked similar to my dyno tune as far as fuel trims go. I never did rev the car out past probably 6k rpms. However when driving the car it’s surging, bucking, and feels way down on power. I’ve changed the plugs and inspected the old ones.

Now onto the fuel situation the cars having. I noticed that my fuel pressure gauge on the regulator is bleeding off extremely quick now compared to what it used to when shutting the engine down. Also when I turn my ignition on it primes and 10 seconds later it drops to 0 as well. I’m not sure if this is signs of a bad regulator or bad pumps. I feel like I’m battling fuel pressure issues but could be wrong. Any insight on this is much appreciated. I attached a short video of the gauge.

Sponsored

Last edited:

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Maybe bad pumps, ruptured fuel line or the line is blowing off of your fitting. I’ve experienced a bad pump and ruptured fuel line on my 2019 Bullitt.

I know you have aftermarket lines with the Fore system, but is it possible that the supply line has a cut or hole in it and it’s bleeding off the pressure?

What you described is what was happening to me and when I pulled the rubber cover to access the fuel pump, I heard the pressure bleed off and saw fuel mist being sprayed out of my ruptured line.

I ran all new line with push lock fittings. The product description on the push lock fittings said to use clamps with them if the fuel pressure was above 10 psi, so I did

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2019-bullitt-fuel-line-leak.197116/

OP
OP
BoostedMach1

BoostedMach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP
Maybe bad pumps, ruptured fuel line or the line is blowing off of your fitting. I’ve experienced a bad pump and ruptured fuel line on my 2019 Bullitt.

I know you have aftermarket lines with the Fore system, but is it possible that the supply line has a cut or hole in it bleeding off the pressure?

What you described is what was happening to me and when I pulled the rubber cover to access the fuel pump, I heard the pressure bleed off and saw fuel mist being sprayed out of my ruptured line.

I ran all new line with push lock fittings. The product description on the push lock fittings said to use clamps with them if the fuel pressure was above 10 psi, so I did

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2019-bullitt-fuel-line-leak.197116/
Thank you for your reply. I’ve got the braided PTFE line ran all the way on the feed and return side. On the top of the fuel hat it’s got the AN fittings directly off the pump. They do not have check valves or any other hose connections but the pumps there selves are supposed to have there own check valve. They are the TI9000074 pumps aka walbro 465. I’m just concerned that now the car isn’t running the same and it’s bleeding the pressure off extremely quick. My tuner can’t see anything in the log that’s obvious but I know there is something going on even if it’s intermittent while driving. If I hold my car steady at 1500 rpm’s it will drop a couple hundred rpm and lean out some and pick itself right back up. Im really convinced it may be a fuel pump going bad. The kit is practically brand new but I’m thinking this could be the ugly cause.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thank you for your reply. I’ve got the braided PTFE line ran all the way on the feed and return side. On the top of the fuel hat it’s got the AN fittings directly off the pump. They do not have check valves or any other hose connections but the pumps there selves are supposed to have there own check valve. They are the TI9000074 pumps aka walbro 465. I’m just concerned that now the car isn’t running the same and it’s bleeding the pressure off extremely quick. My tuner can’t see anything in the log that’s obvious but I know there is something going on even if it’s intermittent while driving. If I hold my car steady at 1500 rpm’s it will drop a couple hundred rpm and lean out some and pick itself right back up. Im really convinced it may be a fuel pump going bad. The kit is practically brand new but I’m thinking this could be the ugly cause.
Take a look here.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/suspected-bad-fuel-pump-2019-bullitt-on-e85.189945/

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Not sure it’s of value but my FRP doesn’t hold pressure when it primes at all. It hasn’t since day 1. Only when the car is running does my fpr hold steady pressure. I’d assume if you had pump issues it’d be apparent in the logs. And if you had a FPR issue it’d likely be observable with the car on.
Sponsored