I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
let it rot. f adm
I agree, the dealership in Bluffton that I bought my GT from sent me an e-mail last week telling me that O C was going to let go of the red tech pack GT350 they have in the showroom, I replied just out of curiosity how much? $75,000!! :eyebulge::doh::faint:
Sponsored

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
No way in hell I would ever pay over for sticker for a new car, never. Just wait a few months and you'll save at least $8k!!

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Yea I will never pay ADM on anything. It's not like they are only making 10 of them. See Hellcat.... sure there are a few idiot dealers out there that are still trying to get ADM on them but I know of plenty that will sell them at or under MSRP.

Sponsored

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Performance Pack | 20
you sure? some dealers have been advertising the msrp then dropping the ADM bomb once your in
I'm sure man I've dealt with these guys for years and someone I know bought a avalanche grey from them track pack at msrp.

Rankor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY Ecoboost 6R80
I'm sure man I've dealt with these guys for years and someone I know bought a avalanche grey from them track pack at msrp.
Alberta boy here, we're likely thinking the same dealers haha. I'm pretty sure the laws are different up here vs our American friends, ADM doesn't seem to be a thing around here. Even the Focus RS is supposedly going to be available at MSRP. About the only advantage we get, but eh, I'll take it.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tell them to get bent. Offer them 500 under sticker and tell them to kiss your ass. :)

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm not real happy that they're offering me only $28,500 on my 15. He told me there was only 300 tri-yellows made. He also told me that they had several other dealers making offers on it because they are so hard to come by. In fact he said a dealer in Colorado made an offer they planned to except if they hadn't sold it in 30 days. He said there was 12 days left LOL.

I really like my 15 and for me the only real difference is collect-ability. I was looking for a limited model to begin with. Hell I could put a Whipple or TT on mine for a lot less and smoke that thing. $829 a month I'm just not sure its worth it.

RipShift2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Not to be that guy but whatever, I'll be that guy. FI your 15' GT and get all the handling parts (Steeda, ect.) , opg and rev your current mustang up to 7500+ and smoke that GT350 for MUCH less.

I get it tho, it's a sweet car but you can have so much more for less! (Infomercial voice)

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
So basically you'll be looking at around $40k extra to trade up?

I'd rather stick a Whipple on my GT for under $10k and blaze into the sunset in my 700hp ride.

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Performance Pack | 20
Alberta boy here, we're likely thinking the same dealers haha. I'm pretty sure the laws are different up here vs our American friends, ADM doesn't seem to be a thing around here. Even the Focus RS is supposedly going to be available at MSRP. About the only advantage we get, but eh, I'll take it.
We probably are... and yeah they are getting the focus rs too. They told me they are getting 1 gt350 back in September last year when I bought my gt. If they told me they're getting 3 I would have waited as that one had a deposit on it.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
let it rot. f adm
I get what you're saying, but if OP doesn't take it someone will. Very soon.
ADM' on the 350 are here to stay. It is a beautiful car

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
I get what you're saying, but if OP doesn't take it someone will. Very soon.
ADM' on the 350 are here to stay. It is a beautiful car
You're part of the problem.

1966 Sunbeam Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Aston Martin Vantage
Ummmmm, you know that Shelby died years ago and there are no more real Shelby cars being created. Anything with the Shelby name on it is a marketing rip-off.

My 66 Sunbeam Tiger is more Shelby than the GT350.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.