Sponsored

Ford Build Quality Strikes Again: 2024 Ford Mustang Caught With Mismatched Seats

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
And this is why I find it hard to buy a £50k Mustang, let alone what eye watering figure the Dark Horse is going to be over here 🙁
Sponsored

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Ford, 1st word in customer satisfaction and quality, oh, wait…….

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know if I should laugh or cry …

Perhaps the same guy fitted those that fitted my mismatched door cards … :facepalm:

WD :like:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
deary me, that is so many levels of fail. Reminds me of the JDM imports coming with the racing seat for the driver and the usual OEM passenger seat but that was at least planned.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm buying a DH, but I'm budgeting a couple of thousand pounds to fix the brand new car.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I thought it was only Ford EU that were crap? Never had an issue with my mustang mechanically, but had a new Fiesta ST that needed a new passenger seat frame, a Focus RS that needed a new cylinder head and a Ranger Raptor that had 5 recalls in 8 months.. total POS the lot of em.

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
I thought it was only Ford EU that were crap? Never had an issue with my mustang mechanically, but had a new Fiesta ST that needed a new passenger seat frame, a Focus RS that needed a new cylinder head and a Ranger Raptor that had 5 recalls in 8 months.. total POS the lot of em.
It’s Ford in general these days, and I have 3 of the things, never again!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
The UK dealer network is also very poor. That POS Raptor I had suffered the huge loss of it's right hand side and rear flasher. Was it a fuse? Nope.. was it a relay? Nope... was it a dodgy connector? Nope.. it was a faulty loom and a body computer. Took the dealer 6 weeks to find the fault and cost £1600 in parts.. all to fix an effing indicator!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GR11M

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm buying a DH, but I'm budgeting a couple of thousand pounds to fix the brand new car.
I couldn't sell my S550 which makes justifying £60k on another Ford difficult, especially as the S650 just looks like another face lifted S550. It was also the price that put me off the Mach 1. I think I'd rather put the money towards extending my car work space and getting like an Evo VI or a Nissan GTR to scratch that Japanese itch 😁

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I couldn't sell my S550 which makes justifying £60k on another Ford difficult, especially as the S650 just looks like another face lifted S550. It was also the price that put me off the Mach 1. I think I'd rather put the money towards extending my car work space and getting like an Evo VI or a Nissan GTR to scratch that Japanese itch 😁
do it!

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I understand mate, that makes sense. I also have really liked the GTRs for a long time. For me, it's just the idea I think of having the last American muscle car. I can't even say that I LOVE the DH, but I still want it. To be fair, like all cars you gotta see 'em in person.
Sponsored