Sponsored

First Real World Video Review?? 2018 GT (10 Speed AUTO)!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Great review and info.
Sponsored

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Points for the closing song: Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes. It's an old standby in my trance sets at the club.

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Points for the closing song: Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes. It's an old standby in my trance sets at the club.
Thanks! One of my favorite songs. I often listen to it before going on track to get in the mode.:cool:

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco

Sponsored

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
The old fashioned dials look rubbish these days, unless perhaps that's the thing in the US?

The A10 appears to be a beaut, the Camero boys are moaning that they can't have it yet, except in an exotic version, ha ha .
for good Lord´s Beard sake!!!!!.. its Camaro not Camero... It’s really annoying when people are trying to say something yet they can’t even get the name right!!!! its just like when people write Mostang or Chelby like they dont give a shit...

My small review on the 10 Speed I drove on my Firends Zl1

First thing I did was a small 1/4 mile like run on the street and I reached 5th gear, the Transmission is so damn Smart even with 10 year when you are just driving around the trans is ALWAYS on the perfect gear for fuel saving/Speed, when you put the car on Sport and drive it aggressive it actually shifts and downshift to be at the perfect gear to always keep the power band.

On a road with curves on Sport the transmission manage to tell how aggressive are you being driving and adjusting the gears in a way that the car is ALWAYS on the gear you want it to be, another cool thing I realize is how 1ST gear actually adjust its Redline so it doesn’t spin tires, according to my friend the Zl1 adjust its redlines on different conditions so as soon it detect a level of tire spin it Change to 2th.

I never took it to the track but i drove it on a amazing road by Missouri, The paddle shifters feels way more engaging as you can feel a soft mechanical clank next by the immediate change off engine revs, nothing like the Horrendous A6 or A8 from the GT or SS, finally when you put it on Sport/track and floor it, the gears become extremely sharp and you just feel constantly pushing forward felling the bang bang bang of the 2th 3th 4th and 5th shift by 6th you are getting so fast (About 140 miles) I never went over that because I was actually afraid the car was still pushing that strong at that speed.

My conclusion is, Im just really happy GM and Ford developed this monster because it’s the best transmission I felt asides from the ///AMGs transmissions.

King_V

2015 Mustang GT Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT, 2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco
Dang, it does sound more aggressive - dammit, can I get mufflers on my plain-jane 2015 GT that will make it sound that way?

Or is it the exhaust PLUS the tweaks to the engine?

rumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp 1999 gt convt
Great video, I recognize the dealership !!!!

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
There's a 10R80 in my Future, great video OP.
Sponsored