Thanks for checking them out, you won't be disappointed :cheers:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Subbed! Always cool to see something new and different. :)

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Subbed good luck with build I'm sure it will look great!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Stopped by the shop today to check on the car. Little bit of bad news...a front piece looks to be a little warped or just not correctly formed from the mold/production. Sent an email and FB message to the sales rep at Extreme Dimensions and got a response immediately. Should be able to get things resolved monday.

Now for the good news...left side fits extremely well and they are moving forward while they wait for the one small part.

Pardon the monster truck stance haha. Fully aired up to allow clearance while testing.

20160422_154028 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160422_154145 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160423_121338 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160423_121507 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160423_121523 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160423_121545 by Dylon, on Flickr
20160423_121552 by Dylon, on Flickr

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Subbed. Like what you got going on something different. :thumbsup:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
your car looks like it's transforming into a car that you can make in The Crew with that air pumped up!!! (garbage game imo)

maxresdefault.jpg

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Subd, now the question with these fender flares will you be going 355's in the back and 325's in the front?

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Subbed. Like what you got going on something different. :thumbsup:
Thanks man, it's coming along nicely.

your car looks like it's transforming into a car that you can make in The Crew with that air pumped up!!! (garbage game imo)

maxresdefault.jpg
lmao yeah it looks pretty ridiculous all aired up, but boy is it gonna look mean dumped.

Sorry to hear that game sucked, looked like a cool concept.

Subd, now the question with these fender flares will you be going 355's in the back and 325's in the front?

Well the current wheels are 20x10.5 and 20x11.5 +15 offset both front and rear, so spacers will be used as a place holder for much more expensive wheels haha.

Once things pick up and the bank accounts are at appropriate levels, I'll look into a "proper" setup with some very expensive wheels and tires. For now, these will do with spacers. Lot of people on here running 1" - 1.5" spacers with their stock premium wheels so I don't feel bad about using them on mine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Hump Day Update!

I will be posting photos later of the updates, but just thought I would stop by in the mean time and give you guys some context on what's going on.

The install of the kit has gone really smooth with the exception of one small piece. The front and rear fender flares come in two pieces so that the bumpers can be removed, and the small piece for the front passenger side doesn't quite fit. The piece leaves about a 1/4+" gap along the front edge when pressed in place and about a 1/2" on the back (inner fender well) side. It looks like during the production process the piece was correct in the mold, but upon removal during a settling process, it developed some warping. I have been in contact with Extreme Dimensions and sent video/photo proof at their request. I expect to hear back from them today on whether or not they will be replacing the part or not. They have been very helpful/accommodating and I don't think this one small issue reflects on the quality of the kit as a whole.

With that said, during the sanding/prepping process of the pieces it looks like there was some filler used to correct any flaws in the FRP. The body shop installing the kit has suggested this is probably due to the fact that the material is so thick and sturdy ( a huge plus if you ask me ) and not like most fiberglass only molds where fiberglass is layed and resin vacuumed into it. The kit does come "ready for paint" in a black primer but it is heavily suggested you sand it all down and correct and chips from shipping/handling and make sure it's as smooth as possible before painting. This use of filler shouldn't have any impact on the look/durability of the final product at all, but I wanted keep everything honest and in the open for those considering buying the kit.
[ame]

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Good luck Dylon, I hope the take care of you. You can really see the issue in that video.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Good luck Dylon, I hope the take care of you. You can really see the issue in that video.
Thanks man, I hope they do as well. I am pretty understanding when it comes to most things so I'm not mad about the issue, unless getting it corrected becomes an issue.

The same body shop has my friends S2K in there for all new bumpers, wide body kit and full color swap, and the bumper they just got looked TERRIBLE 100X worse than this little fitment issue. It was supposed to be a genuine Spoon bumper from Japan, but looks like a terrible knock off with residue, runs, uncured fiberglass, cracks/patches/filler. I felt terrible seeing that, and my issue pales in comparison.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Put air suspension and lift the car up, final touch with 20 inch wheels and mud tires! Fast and Furious 7 style! Maybe a deer catch and oval fog lights in the front too:headbang:

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Put air suspension and lift the car up, final touch with 20 inch wheels and mud tires! Fast and Furious 7 style! Maybe a deer catch and oval fog lights in the front too:headbang:
Lol the car has air suspension, hence why it sits so high right now. I agree though, needs roof rack with four way LED light bars, rally style front crash bar with LED light bar, and some 36" Super Swampers hahahahaha :headbonk:
Sponsored