Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Since my car was new, I have had frequent but inconsistent issues with the exhaust opening and subsequently an inability to change modes. I've had it at the shop a few times and they can never replicate this hit and miss issue. Have others had this problem and what is the popular opinion on the fix?
Sponsored

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
i was at a show and met this dude who told me about a 2020 car he had to sell back that keep having issues. one of them was the active exhaust shorting out on some bracket causing issues like that.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I had this issue in the winter time where are the actuators for my valves were defective at least on one side. They replaced them and the problem went away. I think there's a thread on it here somewhere. It made a noise that sounded like a starter failing but it was coming from the rear of the car

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
THANKS GUYS! Any additional intel would be appreciated!

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Mine randomly do this as well. Happened yesterday. Middle of the drive I get the yellow message about not being able to change exhaust mode. When that happens, I can't change the suspension mode or steering wheel mode either.

Then the next start or even later in the same drive it works as normal.

Haven't bothered to have the dealer look at it because I think they will just say it's because of the Borla exhaust on it.

Sponsored