Sponsored

Elon Musk to buy Twitter--take private--WOW! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS]

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I disagree, whatever this dude touches turns to gold. He will become a figure supporting free speech, now Texans who never wanted electric trucks are going to buy them for him going all out supporting free speech etc.

Idk. The guy isn’t dumb tho.

Waiting his tweets:comments calling warren fat cow etc since she’s always on his ass lol.
well, I hope you own both stocks then, and reap the benefits.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well, I hope you own both stocks then, and reap the benefits.

I made 20k on Tesla calls last year. Then I lost 25k on amazon short calls lol. But yeah long term, dudes a gold mine Altho unpredictable swings/actions a lot of volitity

OP
OP

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Moronic move on his part. Tesla will crater on this action, and Twitter will go down with it. Quick way to lose your shirt.
Interesting take.

They have been saying that about Tesla for... well... since it began, yet now the CEO is the world's richest individual.

Time will tell I suppose.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Sorry, that‘s an ignorant statement. The idea that he hadn’t set this up to the enth degree is shortsighted at best. It wasn’t done on a whim. It was extremely calculated. I’m not a Lusk fan, but that goes back to the nonsense that was pulled when he was part of Paypal in the beginning. Not a fan of appliance’s with four wheels either but Tesla is doing very well and won’t slow down any time soon. Hana brought up Merc and Bmw, they won’t compete with Tesla any time soon. Tesla has them beat on cost to the consumer. As much as the Germans make beautiful car there over engineered and cost prohibitive to own.

I guess he didn't see what happened a couple years ago when a platform decided to be "Uncensored" They were shut down by the servers. Buying a platform does not buy the delivery system.
Interesting take.

They have been saying that about Tesla for... well... since it began, yet now the CEO is the world's richest individual.

Time will tell I suppose.

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
meh…he’s gaining the admiration of the right and pissing off the left as they drive around in Teslas 😂

I for one, don’t trust him as far as I can throw him…but it’s hella fun watching from the cheap seats!

(and no, I will not be jumping on the twatter bandwagon)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
I’ve seen a LOT of people freak out about how terrible this will be… what a blow to free speech this will be… how a billionaire shouldn’t have that much control over a common communications medium… blah blah blah. However, no one seems to care that undeniably far left (yet anti-union 🤨) Bezos owns the Washington Post. Musk is somehow a threat, but the current/now former top shareholders of Vanguard Group, Blackrock and the Saudi Prince were fine because mega banks and the guy who assassinates dissenting journalist and executes people for being gay were TOTALLY looking out for “marginalized” persons.

Twitter had to lock their code for programming today due to sabotage concerns. I think one of the biggest fears they have is Musk wanting to make “the algorithm” public. You’ll finally see how they amplify certain voices and muffle others.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
From Bloomberg says it all. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The irony here is people complaining about what he may or may not do as owner because it’s his company now. And people here on this very site say that very thing about this site and what they do which is privately owned. The best thing about the entire purchase is watching so many twist in the wind with the glove of hypocrisy bxtch slapping themselves as they have there little meltdown over the sale/purchase.

:tumbleweed:

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray

Bikeman315

Threads