Sponsored

EcoBoost badge design - Vote Now for your favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Wow that third one down!
Sponsored

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Same... The only thing is we can't put this on our deck lid due to the three holes lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
So when the design is chosen, how long until the first batch is ready?
The ultimate question.

We found a good manufacturer, but realized (at this price point) no one is going to be able to get the paint perfect. Believe me, we tried a half dozen different shops. Hence, if you notice, the designs are now inverted - color is the accent within the design, rather than the bulk area. Meaning there are no large swathes of color where imperfections are obvious and ugly. (Trying to make it dummy-proof..)

We've got the inverted Howler design into the manufacturer already and are waiting on results. When those arrive (mid October), I dearly hope we'll be able to green light the full order. Assuming that's the case, these EB badges will be ordered at the same time.

I would then estimate 6-8 weeks from order to when they'd be ready for everyone. Crossing my fingers and toes here.

Sponsored

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How will orders work when badges are ready? Will pre orders from the last batch that never went out be honored first? Will there be a new pre order or just mass produced? I know a lot of folks are waiting on these. Is there still intent on doing P51 badges?

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Status
Not open for further replies.