Dyno & Track Day

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Great day out at Cars & Coffee + Dyno Day at High Octane Cafe in Waterford MI. Surprisingly there was only one other S550 there and he didn’t run on the dyno.

My car put up decent numbers, 451rwhp at 6500rpm (More on that below) running E75. Dynojet with STD correction. . Not bad for stock exhaust and just a k&n drop in air filter & tune.

action shots courtesy of the fiance:

IMG_7683.jpeg

staging. This was about the time the M4 broke the dyno

IMG_7693.jpeg

pulling the dyno plug.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

ready to rock.

Results:
IMG_5752.png

They’re supposed to send the full chart by email later and I’ll edit if I get it.

Just before I ran an M4 E85/big turbo went and the dyno started smoking at high rpm. The dyno operator said they had been having some issues with higher rpm pulls. Alas, even with the dyno plug pulled the car wouldn’t go over 6900rpm and the dyno didn’t even pick this run up. I had to throttle it to 6500rpm to get it to record. Me and the M4 owner talked the operator into a free dyno session once it’s fixed so stay tuned for some new numbers.

on the way over, my buddy with the Camaro Ss/1LE and I stopped at a private road track my uncle belongs to and did one lap for the hell of it. Buddy said he’s now going to get some work done on his car after I dusted him on the straight! Lol. No shots of this as my fiance got distracted talking to my aunt and uncle 🤦 she’s getting pretty good at driving the car though so I think I’ll keep her around
Sponsored

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
I’m in Michigan! I’ve been looking to go to a dyno day! I would’ve went! When is the next dyno day ? Or if you know of any in the future let me know lol

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Car looks great!

OP
OP
sms2022

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I’m in Michigan! I’ve been looking to go to a dyno day! I would’ve went! When is the next dyno day ? Or if you know of any in the future let me know lol
Car looks great!
Thanks! Next one there is in August. But check out rhino dyno on facebook, they ran the dyno and go all over the place in Michigan for different events.
Sponsored