Sponsored

Does anyone have a Modern Spare for their spare tire set up ?

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
My ship date is set to on or about 6/7, I'll look into it when I reach that date if I dont get notificaiton.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
My ship date is set to on or about 6/7, I'll look into it when I reach that date if I dont get notificaiton.
Just looked, and my email says it ships on or before June 7 as well. We shall see.....

I can guarantee that I won't have a car to test it on come then, but that's another story.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well I am going to see if it works and post here, but I also kept my spare from my '16 CS and if that works with the spacer that will be a spare for the spare :D

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
An email I got today, 3 days before scheduled shipping:

"We want to update you on your order for your spare tire kit.
This year has been a mess with many Covid related slowdowns in manufacturing and shipping.

The shipments of our tire components from Continental and Pirelli were delayed as a result of heavy congestion in the shipping ports.

We now are all stocked up on kit components but still working to get caught up on all orders.

If your order is late, we do not anticipate it will be a long delay.

We greatly appreciate your patience on this and we are committed to getting your order out as soon as we are able. Once processed for shipping, you will receive an email with a tracking number. So keep an eye on your email inbox and let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you
-Matt
Modern Spare"

My email back that I am waiting for an answer to:

"What is your estimates eta of shipping since the 6/7 date will more than likely be blown based on this email."

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the same email. I am not worried, Iā€™m sure they will arrive, and Iā€™m happy to get the heads up.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I got the same email. I am not worried, Iā€™m sure they will arrive, and Iā€™m happy to get the heads up.
Oh i'm not worried, I was just updating based on the convo from a couple of days ago. I would guess by the end of the month it would be here if not sooner.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh i'm not worried, I was just updating based on the convo from a couple of days ago. I would guess by the end of the month it would be here if not sooner.
Right, I didn't mean to imply that you were worried. I am looking forward to seeing how this package comes out.

Melmark93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Kona/White stripes, 93 MarkVIII Vortech, 94 Mark VIII, 13 MKS Ecoboost
Ship date is now July 5. It's like waiting for a vin all over again.ā˜¹

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ship date is now July 5. It's like waiting for a vin all over again.ā˜¹
Thats for new orders, not existing order. I'll be calling tomorrow about my existing order after I drop off my Shelby at my friends auto body shop for some work after I mount his WiFi router back into the window.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thats for new orders, not existing order. I'll be calling tomorrow about my existing order after I drop off my Shelby at my friends auto body shop for some work after I mount his WiFi router back into the window.
So the page specifies GT350 and says nothing of GT500. What should I order?

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
So the page specifies GT350 and says nothing of GT500. What should I order?
Something has clearly changed, it clearly stated GT500 when I pruchased this, andthe one I picked up what the complete set with the spacer but no carrying case. But the pricing also went up since my order by $20, so i will be definitely be calling and seeing whats going on since the GT500 wording has been removed.

I personally believe the spare I kept from my '16 CS with the spacer will work instead of using there spare, but I cant be sure.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Something has clearly changed, it clearly stated GT500 when I pruchased this, andthe one I picked up what the complete set with the spacer but no carrying case. But the pricing also went up since my order by $20, so i will be definitely be calling and seeing whats going on since the GT500 wording has been removed.

I personally believe the spare I kept from my '16 CS with the spacer will work instead of using there spare, but I cant be sure.
I'm interested, but don't want to order the wrong item. please advise.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested, but don't want to order the wrong item. please advise.
2015-2021 Ford Mustang Spare Tire Kit Options - Complete Kit Without Carrying Case ( Wheel Spacer Included)

This is the one I ordered, but as I said the website description has changed, which I have to call and see what is going on. When I ordered it, it clearly stated GT500 as it is on my invoice. I'd say hold off until i get in touch and find out whats going on, or you can call, but I definitely as since the site has changed.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
There is no 18" or 19" wheel that will clear the front calipers on the GT500. I hope to be proved wrong, but I've done plenty of testing here. Hopefully you guys luck out.
Sponsored