Sponsored

Difference in track pack spoiler part numbers?

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
I may if you can wait til Thursday I'll let you know

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

DaveH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche, Tech Pack
I'll definitely let mine go, it's just sitting in my garage taking up space. All boxed and ready to ship too :)

OP
OP

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
If looks could Kill...
What was the process of applying the Cquartz coating ?
Did you have it wrapped with clear film ?
The front 3rd of the car is wrapped in xpel ultimate.

The roof is wrapped with flat black vinyl.

Cquartz finest was applied over top of everything.

you have to be certified by cquartz to apply finest, so the process went like this:

Drop off at detailer.

Annoy the hell out of detailer for 3 days with " is it done yet?"

Pick up car from detailer.

:)

in all honesty, they did paint correction on the whole car, applied the films, then they hand apply the finest treatment. after which they put it under UV lights for 24 hours.

bentley1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby (White with DIB OTT Stripes) #1233
Got mine done this morning. Not as difficult as I had imagined it would be....took about 30 minutes from start to finish. Probably spent more time buffing out the micro-scratches that came with the new spoiler over anything else. It sure does look 100% better and a meaner stance with the new one on...PURTY!

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Had to get my rear deck lid stripe replaced & put this sucker on yesterday. Looks so much better. Now THIS is a spoiler.

Debating on what to do with the other spoiler. May use it as a polishing test bed... I've GOT to get gear to polish this car.

Sponsored

GagneGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat, 2018 Road Glide Special, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
For those that swapped to the track pack spoiler What is the part number for the Tech pack spoiler. This would look great on my white GT premium. HELP plaese

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Does anyone know why there is a massive price discrepancy between the parts catalog and the accessory catalog on the spoiler?

Just worried that ford will increase the price on the accessory to match the catalog. Might have to jump on this in order to not miss out.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Does anyone know why there is a massive price discrepancy between the parts catalog and the accessory catalog on the spoiler?

Just worried that ford will increase the price on the accessory to match the catalog. Might have to jump on this in order to not miss out.

Ordered just now in fear of this. I doubt an increase happens but I wanted this spoiler on my car from when I first saw the GT350 so might as well grab it now.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Anybody installed - or thinking about installing - one of these on a convertible?

I assume the installation point in the trunk lip is the same in a Coupe vs. Convertible.

(Not worried about potential antennae contact).

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Ordered just now in fear of this. I doubt an increase happens but I wanted this spoiler on my car from when I first saw the GT350 so might as well grab it now.
Damn I might have to place an order soon then. Really don't want to be stuck with a price increase. If probably have to go with the HCM then.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Damn I might have to place an order soon then. Really don't want to be stuck with a price increase. If probably have to go with the HCM then.
Again, I doubt it happens but if you are set on it and can swing it just grab it now. It is going to take a while to get to you since they are nationally backordered but at least you would have the price locked in. For this price I don't see how anyone could bother with a replica or gt350 inspired version. OEM usually always fits better(perfect). Just my .02

Also, PM'd you
Sponsored