Sponsored

Did Obsessed Garage (Matt) sell his GT350?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Well I can't make everyone happy, other people seem to enjoy it but I appreciate the constructive criticism. :thumbsup:
So the purpose of your youtube videos are for income? Did I read that correctly?

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
So the purpose of your youtube videos are for income? Did I read that correctly?
Huh? I have no idea where you got that. None of my videos are monetized.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
?

Got to pay for parts somehow! Even though I got demonetized:lol:
why did you get demonetized?>
Youtube has this thing now where if you have less than 10,000 total views you can't run ads or monetize. At one point it said my estimated revenue was $0.11. Girlfriend called me "The 11 Cent Millionaire" :lol::lol::lol:
I didn't even know what it was to be monetized vs demonetized via a youtube thread before I read this. I hope your channel takes off and pays for all of your parts.

Best of luck

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
?

I didn't even know what it was to be monetized vs demonetized via a youtube thread before I read this. I hope your channel takes off and pays for all of your parts.

Best of luck
PM so we can stop hijacking this thread.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hijacking this thread? This thread was toast a long time ago. Some guy who mumbles at his car while he washes it is something similar to some guy who cant make up his mind on what he wants to buy next, so he makes up a youtube channel.

Dude, I'm done with this. I'll stay clear of you and you stay clear of me. Deal?

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Ummm. Ok.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Honestly, who cares if he sold his cars? I used to watch his videos but he became more...pompous and conceited...makes his content hard to watch.

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
Honestly, who cares if he sold his cars? I used to watch his videos but he became more...pompous and conceited...makes his content hard to watch.
Matt is annoying. The email thread I have with him shows he thinks he is better than everyone, and if you have a different opinion then you’re “stupid” in his eyes. I have never seen someone mumble so much and make long videos for no reason when they can be shortened down to ~5 mins. The viewers are not his therapist. He needs to be obsessed with working out and not so much about applying a coat of some garbage on his calipers. Just wait until Amazon puts him out of business. Writing this makes me want to puke thinking of his pompous attitude. The worst part is that Matt provides financial advise to the elderly, and I can only imagine that’s a one sided conversation due to his arrogance.

Larry at Ammo NYC is down to earth; mad respect, Larry.

Last edited:

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Matt is annoying. The email thread I have with him shows he thinks he is better than everyone, and if you have a different opinion then you’re “stupid” in his eyes. I have never seen someone mumble so much and make long videos for no reason when they can be shortened down to ~5 mins. The viewers are not his therapist. He needs to be obsessed with working out and not so much about applying a coat of some garage on his calipers. Just wait until Amazon puts him out of business. Just writing this makes me want to puke thinking of his pompous attitude. The worst part is that Matt provides financial advise to the elderly, and I can only imagine that’s a one sided conversation due to his arrogance.

Larry at Ammo NYC is down to earth; mad respect, Larry.
The mumbling thing is a killer for sure. I've only watched part of the shelby video and about 4 minutes of a GT3 video. Does he try and sell products or something in his videos? You're 100% right about Larry. I've talked to him through email about cleaning tips and stuff like that. Very nice guy for sure.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
I think the Obsessed garage channel could've really been good. But everyone is right about his attitude and the way his personality comes across. I actually think his 2 week day in the life of series hurt him even more. His subscriber count seems to have frozen since then. I mean who would have a YouTube channel and own a new Raptor, GT350, S2000, and a GT3 and instead of showcasing those vehicles spend 50 minutes babbling?

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
The mumbling thing is a killer for sure. I've only watched part of the shelby video and about 4 minutes of a GT3 video. Does he try and sell products or something in his videos? You're 100% right about Larry. I've talked to him through email about cleaning tips and stuff like that. Very nice guy for sure.
He has a website and sells mainly detailing products, I think. I don't think he pushes the product much in his videos though.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The only thing I can think of is that he gets more money from longer video's? He has over 100K subscribers, but from just taking a look at the view count only 10K-30K people actually watch his videos, with some exceptions. So with the people that do watch those long, boring video's the ads keep popping up, earning him money, and he continues to babble on while he does the things he normally does anyways.

I think I saw one of the video's where he mentioned he was able to buy something because of the money he was making on youtube. No wonder the guy is full of himself, he makes money out of long, drawn out videos of him vaccuming. :crazy:
Sponsored